This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Web Analytics assessment.
'The Art of Service's self assessment was able to automatically detect key issues from multiple questions and prfioritize, without needing users to choose. Provides visually rich graphs and widgets to present the information more clearly Vendor support is great.' - VP, BI & Analytics in the Finance Industry
'Visual analytics brought lot of value to the organization. Creating a dashboard was relatively easy.' - CIO in the Government Industry
'The self-assessment gives business units the power to explore their own processes and activities, create their own dashboards without IT involvement. We have a dedicated person running self-assessment workshops and many people just explore the data without data preparation efforts.' - SVP in the Finance Industry
What Is The Web Analytics Self-Assessment?
The Web Analytics Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Web Analytics work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Web Analytics task and that every Web Analytics outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Web Analytics opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Web Analytics advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Web Analytics Self-Assessment. Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Web Analytics improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Web Analytics Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 696 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Web Analytics Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Web Analytics Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Web Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Web Analytics and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Web Analytics with this Web Analytics Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 696 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who will be responsible for documenting the Web Analytics requirements in detail?
- Define Question: What situation(s) led to this Web Analytics Self Assessment?
- Measure Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Web Analytics project?
- Analyze Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect Web Analytics workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Improve Question: What are some good agencies that help small clients with web analytics?
- Control Question: What are some good agencies that help small clients with web analytics?
- Sustain Question: Do we all define Web Analytics in the same way?
Value [to you] of the Web Analytics Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Web Analytics Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.