Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Accounting System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Accounting System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Accounting System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Accounting System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Accounting System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Can it be true that the age of early capitalism ended without establishing the idea of a non accounting inventory as a necessary element in the complete system of double entry bookkeeping?
- Does the board receive appropriate and current information from your organizations accounting, information and communication systems to make informed and timely decisions?
- Does the benefit system provide for program cost accounting data to support the decisionmaking process in managing your organizations programs, which includes features?
- Is the accounting system designed, and are the records maintained, in manner that adequate, reliable data are developed for use in pricing follow on acquisitions?
- What, if any, accounting, planning, data base management, quality assurance, communication, training, resource development, advocacy & marketing systems exist?
- Does your accounting system include a project cost ledger that can be used for recording expenditures for each program by required budget cost categories?
- What are the capabilities of the existing accounting system and what changes, if any, would be needed to accomplish a competitively neutral cost analysis?
- Does the accounting system provide for a logical and consistent method for the allocation of indirect costs to intermediate and final cost objectives?
- How can the accounting information and control system be structured to take better advantage of the capabilities of automated manufacturing equipment?
- Do you have the systems necessary to capture, analyse and accumulate the necessary data from a portfolio of outlets that may run into the thousands?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Accounting System book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Accounting System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Accounting System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Accounting System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Accounting System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Accounting System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Accounting System Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Accounting System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all relevant stakeholders be included within the review process?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Accounting System project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are all the stakeholders ready for the transition into the user community?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of Accounting System projects?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there potential barriers between the team and the stakeholder?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to issue a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do stakeholders follow a procedure for formally accepting the Accounting System project scope?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a process for meeting its ongoing taxation obligations?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Accounting System project management relate to other disciplines?
Step-by-step and complete Accounting System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Accounting System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Accounting System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Accounting System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Accounting System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Accounting System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Accounting System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Accounting System project with this in-depth Accounting System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Accounting System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Accounting System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Accounting System investments work better.
This Accounting System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.