Administer and print various property accounting reports (as produced by your organizations accounting software) for Property Management Review or compilation in the property monthly (or other periodic) reports Accounts Receivable, Check Register, Variance Report, General Ledger, Rent Roll, etc.
More Uses of the Accounts Receivable Toolkit:
- Reconcile 3PL shipped units to Accounting System invoiced transactions daily, investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
- Ensure proper controls and processes are in place for Accounts Receivable, billing and Revenue recognition to ensure timely collections and accurate and complete invoicing and Revenue recognition.
- Control: cash, Accounts Receivable, billing and collections (outsourced), investments, prepaid expenses, debt, fixed assets, leases and other general accounting areas.
- Liaise with Accounts Receivable team to close out monthly billing and resolve monthly and ongoing invoicing queries.
- Confirm your business ensures that regular on going communication occurs with employees to create awareness of Business Objectives, communicate expectations, and recognize performance.
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing Internal Controls over accounts payable, fixed assets, and Accounts Receivable processes.
- Confirm your business understands finance broadly, Project Management and B2B invoicing and billing and ideally the advertising and creative industry.
- Govern: review work orders, invoices and time reports for accuracy and to ensure efficient management of Accounts Receivable.
- Ensure your organization provides backup support to other groups in the accounting department, create periodic reports and perform other general administrative duties.
- Perform Accounts Receivable and collection activity analytics in an effort to work with team to maintain performance in line with Industry Standards and support Financial Reporting.
- Be accountable for performing Accounts Receivable duties to ensure timely collection of rental income, miscellaneous income, and expense refunds.
- Ensure you build; lead Business Process knowledge in Finance Month End Close and Consolidation, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
- Manage accounts payable, Accounts Receivable teams, Customer Service organizations, and others to identify Master Data related improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate with accounting management on Continuous Improvement projects to leverage technology in order to Reduce Costs, improve processes and efficiencies.
- Are accounted for and the impact that sub ledger entries have on the general ledger to develop and improve processes.
- Arrange that your venture complies; is an Accounts Receivable management organization that connects consumers and businesses through customer centric account resolution.
- Ensure you create; Shared Services, sales, Managed Services, Supply Chain, Accounts Receivable, technology services, it, and Digital Transformation.
- Initiate: social security number or any payment information to anyone claiming to represent ensign services or the ensign group.
- Confirm your design understands and follows through on internal approval before contacting external clients with reminders so that communication is clear.
- Communicate directly with sales force, internal departments and clients to pursue and resolve issues related to orders, Accounts Receivable and returns.
- Ensure your project uses sound Decision Making; applies good judgment in researching and resolving difficult Accounts Receivable issues.
- Devise: effectively work Accounts Receivable to optimize cash flow and to meet organizational financial goals and objectives.
- Interact with customers gathering support data to ensure invoice accuracy and also work through specific billing discrepancies.
- Establish that your team complies; directs revenue cycle analysis, reporting and communication of key indicators related to client access, Accounts Receivable, aging, bad debt, collection of payments, team performance and revenue cycle performance.
- Interact with customers gathering support data to ensure charges are accurate and also work through specific charge discrepancies.
- Arrange that your organization uses a systematic approach in solving problems for billing disputes and payment issues through the analysis and review of information, provide alternate solutions.
- Devise: collection activities through efficient, Effective Communication and resolution of the outstanding Accounts Receivable balance.
- Secure that your organization pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Arrange that your strategy verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, Customer Service departments, and from customers.
- Be accountable for performing financial transactions and conducting research associated with the Accounts Receivable and payable programs.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Accounts Receivable Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Accounts Receivable related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Accounts Receivable specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Accounts Receivable Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Accounts Receivable improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Identify an operational issue in your organization, for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently by Accounts Receivable?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Accounts Receivable project?
- What data do you need to collect?
- How do you take a forward-looking perspective in identifying Accounts Receivable research related to market response and models?
- What are the costs of delaying Accounts Receivable action?
- Who is responsible for Accounts Receivable?
- How does your organization evaluate strategic Accounts Receivable success?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Accounts Receivable?
- Who should make the Accounts Receivable decisions?
- At what cost?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Accounts Receivable book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Accounts Receivable self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Accounts Receivable Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Accounts Receivable areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Accounts Receivable Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Accounts Receivable projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Accounts Receivable Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Accounts Receivable project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Accounts Receivable project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Accounts Receivable project team have enough people to execute the Accounts Receivable project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Accounts Receivable project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Accounts Receivable Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Accounts Receivable project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Accounts Receivable Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Accounts Receivable project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Accounts Receivable project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Accounts Receivable project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Accounts Receivable project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Accounts Receivable project with this in-depth Accounts Receivable Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Accounts Receivable projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Accounts Receivable and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Accounts Receivable investments work better.
This Accounts Receivable All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.