Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Additive Manufacturing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Additive Manufacturing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Additive Manufacturing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Additive Manufacturing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Additive Manufacturing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Are you looking to discover attitudes towards a particular technology, how and where specific tools, workflows and process are used or where users find bottlenecks?
- Does it have the right microstructure and chemical composition and are there defects like voids or unmelted particles that will affect its performance?
- What are the key considerations for any policy actions that could affect the future use of additive manufacturing to produce functional parts?
- How can consultants with little AM knowledge efficiently assess possible AM applications for clients to determine appropriate business cases?
- What is needed for mechanical synthesis, plus its extension to complex systems design with mechanical, electronic, and software subsystems?
- How do you take 3D printing and really, the broader category of additive manufacturing and disrupt the traditional manufacturing industry?
- What is stopping more companies converting from traditional expensive dedicated tooling methods of manufacture, to Additive Manufacturing?
- Is the difficulty in sort of swapping the materials out of a printer so prohibitive that you sort of only use one material per printer?
- Are standard biocompatibility and IO tests sufficient to determine bioactivity or biocompatibility of additive manufacturing materials?
- How do you verify that sufficient excess material is removed from complex structures including post-processed contamination?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Additive Manufacturing book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Additive Manufacturing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Additive Manufacturing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Additive Manufacturing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Additive Manufacturing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Additive Manufacturing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Additive Manufacturing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Additive Manufacturing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Can your organization rate by exception and assume that most employees are performing at an acceptable level?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the ims development and management approach described?
- Quality Management Plan: Does the program use modeling in the permitting or decision-making processes?
- Change Request: How shall the implementation of changes be recorded?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is cost analysis and when should it be performed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall Additive Manufacturing project development processes to be undertaken to produce the Additive Manufacturing project outputs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explanation notice how many choices are half right?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to easily identify success criteria and create objective measurements for each of the Additive Manufacturing project scopes goal statements?
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of Additive Manufacturing project?
- Requirements Documentation: How does the proposed Additive Manufacturing project contribute to the overall objectives of your organization?
Step-by-step and complete Additive Manufacturing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Additive Manufacturing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Additive Manufacturing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Additive Manufacturing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Additive Manufacturing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Additive Manufacturing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Additive Manufacturing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Additive Manufacturing project with this in-depth Additive Manufacturing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Additive Manufacturing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Additive Manufacturing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Additive Manufacturing investments work better.
This Additive Manufacturing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.