Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Manufacturing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Manufacturing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Manufacturing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Manufacturing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Manufacturing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Is the hand-off between sales and manufacturing disjointed, with drawings and technical specifications having to be re-created multiple times, and with poor integration to key business systems?
- How can inventory management be a decisive factor to improve customer service in manufacturing industries logistics located in Gauteng Province (especially in Pretoria and Johannesburg)?
- What type of IT architecture, process and tools are required to support collaboration amongst manufacturing based SMEs, with a goal of business enhancement, and how can it be delivered?
- Will suppliers system assure that all manufacturing and processing is performed in accordance with the applicable revision of drawings & specifications as required by the contract?
- How do the results inform you regarding how production engineers may better understand and take action to reduce the life-cycle environmental impact of manufacturing processes?
- Which manufacturing disciplines and capacities do you commit to the project, which engineers with which skill sets, how many project managers and inventory are available?
- How might you leverage the security, transparency, immutability, and auditability of applications run on the blockchain protocol to reimagine manufacturing relationships?
- How does the current asset section of the balance sheet for a manufacturing business differ from the current asset section of the balance sheet for a retail business?
- Is the data analytics solution designed specifically for process manufacturing, and can it handle time-series data and solve intricate process manufacturing problems?
- Are you evolving the core of your business model to sufficiently align with emerging technologies in decentralized manufacturing, transport, and distribution?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Manufacturing book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Manufacturing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Manufacturing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Manufacturing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Manufacturing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Manufacturing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Manufacturing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Manufacturing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Milestone List: Describe the concept of the technology, product or service that will be or has been developed. How will it be used?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: When does your organization expect to be able to complete it?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures established to prevent changes to the contract budget base other than the already stated authorized by contractual action?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have Manufacturing project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Process Improvement Plan: If a process improvement framework is being used, which elements will help the problems and goals listed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of activity sequencing method is required for corresponding activities?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Manufacturing project management strategy been established?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Manufacturing project work proceeding in accordance with the original Manufacturing project schedule?
- Change Log: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do all the identified groups or people really need to be consulted?
Step-by-step and complete Manufacturing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Manufacturing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Manufacturing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Manufacturing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Manufacturing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Manufacturing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Manufacturing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Manufacturing project with this in-depth Manufacturing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Manufacturing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Manufacturing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Manufacturing investments work better.
This Manufacturing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.