Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile DevOps Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile DevOps related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile DevOps specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile DevOps Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile DevOps improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Is there a specific group or team within your organization that is responsible for Agile IT processes, whereby IT operations and developers work together or as it is most commonly known, DevOps?
- Have you designed and deployed enterprise standards when adopting cloud enabled processes as Agile development, self service IT, DevOps, continuous integration, or continuous delivery?
- How has your development organizations adoption of formal DevOps principles and practices impacted the software development teams workload in tangible or measurable ways?
- What information would you need to share between ServiceNow and other tools in order to resolve failures/delays and/or add value to how DevOps teams are doing work?
- What is the relationship of that type of DevOps and Infrastructure as Code part with what could happen with more dynamically programmable network infrastructure?
- Will you seek to have DevOps principles for continuous integration and continuous delivery in place for all of your systems of innovation, and if so, by when?
- Does your organization employ a DevOps methodology to automate the continuous integration, deployment, and monitoring of code and application infrastructure?
- How do you see the evolution of DevOps and in particular its expansion from Web based Agile companies to legacy based process oriented organizations?
- How do enterprise architects enable Agile software delivery using DevOps without over engineering or setting up too rigid parameters in the process?
- How do performance management and DevOps work together to provide mutual support and benefits to your organization, application and environment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile DevOps book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile DevOps self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile DevOps Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile DevOps areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile DevOps Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile DevOps projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile DevOps Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Agile DevOps project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works charged at the unit prices agreed in the initial contract?
- Procurement Audit: Is electronic procurement applied to reduce transaction costs?
- Quality Metrics: There are many reasons to shore up quality-related metrics, and what metrics are important?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its planning processes are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Project Charter: Does the Agile DevOps project need to consider any special capacity or capability issues?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Project Portfolio management: Annually (or more frequently) prioritize the overall Agile DevOps project portfolio?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Agile DevOps project manager a PMP (Certified Agile DevOps project manager) and experienced?
Step-by-step and complete Agile DevOps Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile DevOps project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile DevOps project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile DevOps project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile DevOps project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile DevOps project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile DevOps project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile DevOps project with this in-depth Agile DevOps Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile DevOps projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile DevOps and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile DevOps investments work better.
This Agile DevOps All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.