An Agile mindset that moves past blockers and a vision to iteratively migrate to the next/modern set of architecture capabilities with a lens of business benefits/value.
More Uses of the Agile mindset Toolkit:
- Ensure you head; understand the Agile mindset and iterative development process.
- Strive to inspire the Agile mindset at all levels.
- Get the Agile mindset and iterative development process.
- Use an Agile mindset to identify, measure, and improve Data Quality processes.
- Develop: Agile mindset and transformation champion.
- Be certain that your organization possess an Agile mindset and continuously seek improvement and innovation to streamline processes.
- Make sure that your organization applies a lean Agile mindset to work and supports Organizational Agility.
- Ensure vendors adhere to SAFe Core Values, Lean Agile mindset, and SAFe Principles, and Quality Standards.
- Drive: advocate the Agile mindset and iterative development process.
- Foster a lean and Agile mindset.
- Coordinate: on your organizational level, promotes an Agile mindset, and supports agile adoption and implementations across your portfolio.
- Devise: Agile mindset and iterative development process.
- Use an Agile mindset to identify, measure, and improve data ingestion and extract processes.
- Drive: Agile mindset that can operate from strategic to tactical.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile mindset Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile mindset related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile mindset specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile mindset Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile mindset improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How aware is the executive about the dynamics currently influencing the system, and how frequently do executives revise/update the work system, Organizational Structure or culture?
- How does the executive demonstrate to the Agile workforce the value and positive career impact of heightened engagement in lifelong learning inside your organization?
- How does the executive know how effective they are in attempts to inspire, support, guide, empower and collaborate with and innovate with the Agile workforce?
- How do you transform a large organization with deeply entrenched functional areas into a collection of small, closely aligned teams without sinking the ship?
- Have you analyzed the ROI metrics, created baselines and scorecards with variables to measure and track your progress toward your goals and Business Needs?
- How will your organization improvement team monitor implementation and evaluate the effectiveness, appropriateness and outcomes of the implementation?
- How is the current leadership structure meeting the needs of this organization in addressing the defined barriers and improvement priorities?
- Has Internal Audit provided insights or invested in key relationships outside of an Internal Audit in order to be viewed as a team player?
- What measures should be used to track the level of conformance with or customization of standards after implementation in the field?
- When is it appropriate to use exploratory techniques and how do you provide feedback on value of this test activity to stakeholders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile mindset book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile mindset self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile mindset Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile mindset areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile mindset Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile mindset projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile mindset Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Agile mindset project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance plan been developed for the Agile mindset project?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Agile mindset project repository for each release?
- Schedule Management Plan: What will be the final cost of the Agile mindset project if status quo is maintained?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource providers; who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the Agile mindset project?
- Quality Metrics: Do the operators focus on determining; is there anything you need to worry about?
- Risk Audit: What are the legal implications of not identifying a complete universe of Business Risks?
- Scope Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on making purchases locally where possible?
- Project Scope Statement: Were potential customers involved early in the planning process?
Step-by-step and complete Agile mindset Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile mindset project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile mindset Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile mindset project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile mindset project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile mindset project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile mindset project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile mindset project with this in-depth Agile mindset Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile mindset projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile mindset and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile mindset investments work better.
This Agile mindset All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.