Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AI project Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AI project related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AI project specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AI project Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AI project improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is expected to be the face of governance in the wake of emerging technologies including Artificial Intelligence, transparently immersive techniques, and newer digital platforms?
- Can the old model of banking survive in the age of disruptive forces, digitization, data analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Augmented Reality and Open Banking?
- Are there difficulties associated with administering supervisory obligations in the context of decision making that is based on or facilitated by Artificial Intelligence?
- How do you extract greater value from specialized cloud-based technologies as machine learning and Artificial Intelligence by consolidating critical content in the cloud?
- How might your business model change over the next decade as a result of the emerging workplace trends as automation, Artificial Intelligence, and a digitized workplace?
- What if a machine builder could leverage Artificial Intelligence, coupled with remote monitoring capabilities, to begin offering uptime as a service to its end-users?
- Is your organization currently using or considering Artificial Intelligence (including machine learning and deep learning) to support your organizations initiatives?
- What is the new role of the compliance officer when monitoring is performed by data analytics and real time training is delivered by artificially intelligent robots?
- Where are the greatest challenges in adapting the existing regulatory framework for financial services to work with the adoption of Artificial Intelligence tools?
- Are Big Data, cloud hosted data, cloud analytics, data science and Artificial Intelligence among current expectations of your business leaders and data consumers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AI project book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AI project self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AI project Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AI project areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AI project Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AI project projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AI project Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 AI project project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: If AI project project time and cost are not as important as the number of resources used each month, which is the BEST thing to do?
- Project Charter: Dependent AI project projects: what AI project projects must be underway or completed before this AI project project can be successful?
- Procurement Audit: Are approval limits definitive as to amount and classification of expenditure?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What resources (both financial and non-financial) are available/needed?
- Quality Audit: Are salvageable and salvaged medical devices stored in a manner to prevent damage and/or contamination?
- Risk Management Plan: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is price analysis and when should it be performed?
- Risk Audit: Have permissions or required permits to use facilities managed by other parties been obtained?
Step-by-step and complete AI project Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AI project project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AI project project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AI project project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AI project project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AI project project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AI project project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AI project project with this in-depth AI project Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AI project projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AI project and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AI project investments work better.
This AI project All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.