Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AI Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AI Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AI Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AI Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AI Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What would happen if an attacker managed to compromise the automation system of a smart building and threatened to cause havoc unless a ransom fee were paid?
- Do you feel your organization has a readiness gap created by its current cloud use, rate of expansion, and the maturity of its cloud security program?
- Have any members of your organization with privileged cloud accounts been compromised by a spear phishing attack designed to steal cloud credentials?
- Are there new technologies that have allowed some of your organizations already in the industry or potentially new entrants to push out the frontier?
- What governance processes are in place to assess your AI usage and results against the initial purpose of deployment in your organization?
- How are you monitoring the use of AI to track any potential issues within your organization and with your customers and suppliers?
- Which tasks do you feel artificial intelligence can perform more effectively than your organizations cyber security analysts?
- Is the AI solution expected to primary provide descriptive, diagnostic, predictive insight to solving the task at hand?
- What are your activities to keep the data safe and under what conditions do you notify customers of any breaches?
- Which was a direct result of issues your organization experienced with the misconfiguration of cloud services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AI Security book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AI Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AI Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AI Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AI Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AI Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AI Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 AI Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Any new risks introduced or old risks impacted. Are there issues that could affect the existing requirements for the result, service, or product if the scope changes?
- Team Member Status Report: Is there evidence that staff is taking a more professional approach toward management of your organizations AI Security projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the drawback in using qualitative AI Security project selection techniques?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What benefits or impacts does the stakeholder group expect to obtain as a result of the AI Security project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Procurement Audit: Is a physical inventory taken periodically to verify fixed asset records?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess AI Security project performance?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you work together to improve teaching and learning?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: User: who wants the information and what are they interested in?
Step-by-step and complete AI Security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AI Security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AI Security project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AI Security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AI Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AI Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AI Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AI Security project with this in-depth AI Security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AI Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AI Security and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AI Security investments work better.
This AI Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.