Transfer your expertise in market fundamentals and operations into systematic trading strategies by working alongside developers building machine learning models, optimization models and software services.
More Uses of the Algorithmic Trading Toolkit:
- Manage: apart from a continuous stream of strategy enhancements and brand new trading strategies, the team is also working on a number of framework related items.
- Drive: analyzing business requirements, designing the software system, developing special software, testing software and investigating and resolving production issues.
- Provide fundamental analysis, insights and expertise in electricity markets that fuels your competitive advantage in algorithmic market trading.
- Ensure your team work closely to solve challenging technological problems by contributing to your full tech stack, from hardware and software development to grid computing.
- Coordinate, prioritize and plan the changes to your trading software thereby ensuring smooth exchange migrations, quick time to market for new features and software.
- Collaborate with traders and product managers to improve your trading ecosystem by coming up with creative ideas and considering feature requests, issues, and resolution.
- Head: in constructing portfolios for your clients, you seek out companies that you believe are trading in the market at significant discounts to underlying value.
- Ensure you interact closely with Portfolio Managers across various mandates and work on improving and enhancing your organizations execution capabilities and trading strategies.
- Direct: partner with key stakeholders to identify initiatives and execute solutions to people related business problems using data analysis, advanced analytics and data engineering best practices.
- Guide: structure batch experiments through your proprietary simulation platform and conduct forensic analysis of outputs to account for performance and identify opportunities for algorithmic improvements.
- Manage work with stakeholders to identify the business requirements, understand distinct problems and expected outcomes, and models and frames business scenarios which impact critical business processes and/or decisions.
- Formulate: crafting detailed written specifications for developers and technology staff to enhance internal controls in response to new regulations and the launching of new business lines.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Algorithmic Trading Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Algorithmic Trading related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Algorithmic Trading specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Algorithmic Trading Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Algorithmic Trading improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What costs and benefits result from providing market participants with real-time access to information about the order book that extends beyond aggregate size available at a limit price?
- Is it necessary or economically feasible for long-term investors to expend resources on the very fastest and most highly sophisticated systems or otherwise obtain access to systems?
- Should the operation of a system facilitating the multilateral interaction of trading interests in securities financing transactions require authorisation as a trading venue?
- Do you have your organization continuity arrangement in place for your algorithmic trading system which is appropriate to the nature, scale and complexity of your business?
- What challenges or benefits may result from exchanges implementing standardized procedures regarding the development, change management, and testing of exchange systems?
- Does the fact that professional traders likely always will be able to trade faster than long-term investors render the equity markets unfair for corresponding investors?
- Do error trade policies that favor price adjustment over trade cancellation effectively mitigate risk for market participants that are counterparties to error trades?
- How often should a market participant certify that pre-trade risk controls, post-trade reports and other measures, and system safeguards meet the necessary standards?
- Does the current regulatory regime sufficiently address various concerns related to the trading activity of proprietary trading organizations and trading strategies?
- Who would benefit from additional quantitative information hitting the tape in real time, fundamental long-term investors or short-term information-based traders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Algorithmic Trading book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Algorithmic Trading self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Algorithmic Trading Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Algorithmic Trading areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Algorithmic Trading Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Algorithmic Trading projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Algorithmic Trading Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Algorithmic Trading project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: How does the monthly budget compare to the actual experience?
- Procurement Audit: Are there special emergency purchase order procedures?
- Variance Analysis: Are procedures for variance analysis documented and consistently applied at the control account level and selected WBS and organizational levels at least monthly as a routine task?
- Change Management Plan: Why would a Algorithmic Trading project run more smoothly when change management is emphasized from the beginning?
- Activity Duration Estimates: List five reasons why organizations outsource. Why is there a growing trend in outsourcing, especially in the government?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is your organization heading towards expansion, outsourcing of certain talents or making cut-backs to save money?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are post milestone Algorithmic Trading project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Algorithmic Trading project management relate to other disciplines?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Algorithmic Trading project?
Step-by-step and complete Algorithmic Trading Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Algorithmic Trading project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Algorithmic Trading project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Algorithmic Trading project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Algorithmic Trading project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Algorithmic Trading project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Algorithmic Trading project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Algorithmic Trading project with this in-depth Algorithmic Trading Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Algorithmic Trading projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Algorithmic Trading and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Algorithmic Trading investments work better.
This Algorithmic Trading All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.