Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Analytics Center of Excellence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Analytics Center of Excellence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Analytics Center of Excellence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Analytics Center of Excellence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 824 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Analytics Center of Excellence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 824 standard requirements:
- Does your organization have a group (or center of excellence) responsible for Business Process Management and, if so, where is it located within your organization?
- What is your primary role in the usage and/or management of cloud-based analytics and business intelligence applications/technology within your organization?
- Does your organization utilize a sales compensation center of excellence and/or sales compensation governance board for plan design and administration?
- What steps should you take to ensure that your data collection and usage is transparent, easy to understand, and acceptable to your customers?
- What is your relation to cloud-based analytics and business intelligence applications/products currently being used within your organization?
- Do existing data definitions, data, reports, and analytical approaches already exist in your organization (or elsewhere) that can be reused?
- Are identical transactions or merchandise handled differently at different ports or within the same Center of Excellence and Expertise?
- How can chief data officers best partner with other departments to turbo-charge the delivery of outstanding service for all customers?
- How should differing needs and priorities be balanced in a single Cybersecurity Center of Excellence that serves all groups?
- How can a relationship-oriented organization transition to fact-based decision-making one without compromising its identity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Analytics Center of Excellence book in PDF containing 824 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Analytics Center of Excellence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Analytics Center of Excellence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Analytics Center of Excellence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Analytics Center of Excellence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Analytics Center of Excellence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Analytics Center of Excellence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Analytics Center of Excellence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Best practices implementation ÃÂÃÂ How will change management be applied to this Analytics Center of Excellence project?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the budget or estimated cost for your organizations services?
- Variance Analysis: Can the relationship with problem customers be restructured so that there is a win-win situation?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the ims reflect accurate current status and credible start/finish forecasts for all to-go tasks and milestones?
- Activity List: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the total time required to complete the Analytics Center of Excellence project if no delays occur?
- Procurement Audit: Is it tested periodically, whether your organizations way of handling tasks is competitive in relation to price and quality?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Analytics Center of Excellence project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Risk Register: What is the probability and impact of the risk occurring?
- Executing Process Group: Is activity definition the first process involved in Analytics Center of Excellence project time management?
Step-by-step and complete Analytics Center of Excellence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Analytics Center of Excellence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Analytics Center of Excellence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Analytics Center of Excellence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Analytics Center of Excellence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Analytics Center of Excellence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Analytics Center of Excellence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Analytics Center of Excellence project with this in-depth Analytics Center of Excellence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Analytics Center of Excellence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Analytics Center of Excellence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Analytics Center of Excellence investments work better.
This Analytics Center of Excellence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.