Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical API Monetization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any API Monetization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated API Monetization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the API Monetization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 1000 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which API Monetization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 1000 standard requirements:
- Is the architecture for differing solutions the same or different, and do standards exist for integrating between different IoT systems from different vendors?
- What are the other reasons, things like mergers and acquisitions, or what are the other use cases that are driving people to move portfolio to the cloud?
- What if being connected and carrying out transactions in an ultra-safe, transparent, and effortless way comes to you as a fluent platform capability?
- Can a conversation with business partners and developers help identify which APIs would enable them to become ecosystem leaders?
- Can a web service charge, accept, and securely manage payments from large number of clients simultaneously?
- What role, if any, can humans play in a world of robotics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning?
- Is there a way to lock a users account after a certain number of failed login attempts to the API Store?
- What data and analytics capabilities must you develop to better serve the customers of your ecosystem?
- How can open API technology support innovation in terms of your existing or potential customer bases?
- Do you need reporting and analytics around users ÃÂÃÂ active developers, engagement and retention rates?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the API Monetization book in PDF containing 1000 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your API Monetization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the API Monetization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which API Monetization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough API Monetization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage API Monetization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step API Monetization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 API Monetization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: What is the impact to the API Monetization project if the item is not resolved in a timely fashion?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: do invoice amounts match accepted work in place?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its Strategic Plan is providing the best guidance for the future of your organization?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you recognize and praise members for contributions?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are funding and staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the API Monetization project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a pmo (API Monetization project management office) in place and provide oversight to the API Monetization project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Accountabilities: what are the roles and responsibilities of individual team members?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the API Monetization project performing better or worse than planned?
Step-by-step and complete API Monetization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 API Monetization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 API Monetization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 API Monetization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 API Monetization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 API Monetization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 API Monetization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any API Monetization project with this in-depth API Monetization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose API Monetization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in API Monetization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make API Monetization investments work better.
This API Monetization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.