Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Discovery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Discovery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Discovery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Discovery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Discovery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- When comparing the number of unique visitors searching for trips between station pairs on your website, which station pairs have the greatest potential for growth in conversion rates?
- How does rpa empower agents to learn more quickly, access the most relevant information in real time, navigate often complex applications and deliver consistently reliable service?
- Did you include milestones, timeframes and go/no-go decision points in your application to mitigate the risks associated with the project?
- Which positions are predicted to stay in place for a long time, and which are predicted to shift or be eliminated in the coming years?
- How are your products capabilities exploited in an integrated, multi-product environment as that envisaged for your application?
- Is your organization expecting the contractor to identify, procure and implement an application performance monitoring tool?
- What part of the application and which business functions were accessed prior to, during, and after a problem occurred?
- How does the existence of frequent integrations change what an auditor would do in an application-development audit?
- Which windows performance analysis tool captures user and kernel traces and can merge them to form a combined trace?
- Are your service dependency maps of IT application and infrastructure frequently out-of-date or non-existent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Discovery book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Discovery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Discovery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Discovery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Discovery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Discovery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Discovery Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Application Discovery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Access to data, including standing data, and the identification of restriction levels and authorised personnel was in place?
- Project Scope Statement: Will this process be communicated to the customer and Application Discovery project team?
- Risk Audit: Is there a clear procedure for reporting accidents/injuries?
- Variance Analysis: What is the incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Application Discovery project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are leadership responsibilities shared among team members (versus a single leader)?
- Change Management Plan: When developing your communication plan do you address : When should the given message be communicated?
- Risk Register: Financial risk -can your organization afford to undertake the Application Discovery project?
- Scope Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Application Discovery project or audit?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can solicitation Schedules be improved to yield more effective price competition?
Step-by-step and complete Application Discovery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Discovery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Discovery project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Discovery project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Discovery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Discovery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Discovery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Discovery project with this in-depth Application Discovery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Discovery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Discovery and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Discovery investments work better.
This Application Discovery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.