Audit Application Rationalization: preparation of fee quotes in relation to expected accounting costs and contribution to the analysis of actual costs against budget.
More Uses of the Application Rationalization Toolkit:
- Initiate Application Rationalization: closely monitors Industry Trends and progress in the application and mobile automation tool space, develops proof of concepts as need to validate the potential impact to your test delivery process.
- Drive Application Rationalization: work closely with technical architects, data and Software Engineers to ensure optimal application and data database/warehouse design to support reporting requirements.
- Devise Application Rationalization: work closely with Security Program Management to coordinate and remediate Penetration Testing, application testing, Vulnerability Scans, and system Configuration Management projects.
- Provide direction to infrastructure, operations, data, and Application Developments groups throughout the transitioning phase, implementation in production, and beyond.
- Ensure your strategy delivers and supports Cloud Architecture solution, based on defined security standards for Signet from an Application and Infrastructure perspective.
- Lead the full application life cycle from Technical Design to development, testing, and deployment using Mulesoft development tools.
- Ensure you champion; lead systems support teams, perform network Penetration Tests, application Vulnerability Assessment scans and Risk Assessment review.
- Be accountable for defining Application Architectures for re platform or re architecture strategies and implement blueprints and patterns for common Application Architectures.
- Steer Application Rationalization: effectively manage application analysis, database and developing professionals by setting goals and priorities, establishing delivery processes, and ensuring Employee Development that maximize individual effectiveness and engagement.
- Collaborate and engage with the service provider IT teams to review the application maintenance and stability plans for the Application Portfolio to ensure that point of failures are addressed, risks have mitigation/contingency actions identified and problems are resolved.
- Secure that your organization coordinates the management of the Data Loss Protection application with organizations Managed Security Service Provider.
- Organize Application Rationalization: direct resolution of complex client workstation, application, database, application server, network, and web server issues/ensure the Problem Management process is agreed to and followed.
- Confirm your organization assess product impact by conducting Application Portfolio Gap Analysis, quantitative research into key user behaviors, and Business Process changes in partnership with Product Managers and service owners.
- Collaborate with technical Development Teams and coordinate work efforts when addressing implementations, functionality enhancements, application updates and performance issues.
- Assure your project prepares and maintains systems and Application Support documentation and schematics.
- Ensure you assess; recommend alternatives on migrating the Application Portfolio to best align with Business Needs and to optimize maintainability and performance.
- Lead Disaster Recovery planning and other IT simulations providing expert level reference for the application and application ecosystem you support.
- Be accountable for ongoing review of SIEM dashboards, system, application logs, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and custom monitoring tools.
- Perform configuration, network and application technical Vulnerability Assessments and work with teams to remediate identified issues.
- Arrange that your strategy serves as a security expert in one or more of Application Development, Database Design, network, and/or platform (operating system) efforts, helping Project Teams comply with enterprise and IT Security Policies, industry regulations, and best practices.
- Initiate Application Rationalization: track security violations and identify trends or exposures that could be addressed by additional training, technical measures, or use of application tools to enhance security.
- Ensure your organization implements, upgrades and updates applications; meets with managers and users to identify needs and determine functional and process requirements; prepares specifications and justification for new and enhanced enterprise level business application modifications.
- Secure that your organization activities require interaction with Application Software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non recurring problems.
- Confirm your organization complies; this individual ensures that system and network hardware, operating systems, Application Servers and software, and related procedures adhere to organizational Performance Standards.
- Pilot Application Rationalization: design and delivery of cloud foundational components like databases, logic apps, application gateways, compute, network, storage, backup, Disaster Recovery.
- Contribute to the inclusion of security requirements into the Product Lifecycle Management in multiple large, complex application projects with cross functional teams and business users.
- Add to designs application infrastructure by working closely with the Solution specialization to understand the Application Blueprint of the solution and document the technical detail to realize the solution infrastructure aligned to IT Architecture standards.
- Communicate with the Publishing, Marketing, Engineering, Training Delivery, and Sales teams regarding project status and timelines.
- Assure your corporation applies expertise in Process Design, analytics and department systems to develop, execute, and improve operational action plans by providing advice and guidance to peers and mid management in the application of information and best practices.
- Evaluate clients technology estate (application, infrastructure, network) rationalization opportunities, sourcing options, economic models, risk posture, and recommend Strategic Direction.
- Maintain availability in call queue to ensure minimal client hold times.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Rationalization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Rationalization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Rationalization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Rationalization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Rationalization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization, which do you own?
- What do you want to improve?
- What are the costs and benefits?
- What threat is Application Rationalization addressing?
- How do you define the solutions' scope?
- How do you recognize an objection?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- What is the oversight process?
- Do you monitor the Application Rationalization decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Rationalization book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Rationalization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Rationalization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Rationalization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Rationalization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Rationalization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Rationalization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Application Rationalization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Application Rationalization project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Application Rationalization project team have enough people to execute the Application Rationalization project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Application Rationalization project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Application Rationalization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Rationalization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Rationalization Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Rationalization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Rationalization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Rationalization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Rationalization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Rationalization project with this in-depth Application Rationalization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Rationalization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Rationalization and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Rationalization investments work better.
This Application Rationalization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.