Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical As-a-Service ERP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any As-a-Service ERP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated As-a-Service ERP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the As-a-Service ERP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which As-a-Service ERP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Does your ERP solution incorporate comprehensive estimating functionality, including the ability to quote for highly customized orders?
- Do you avoid introducing technical skills into your organization that are expensive to manage and maintain?
- What are the significant considerations you now need to be ready for when considering a move to the cloud?
- What are the main benefits or motives for companies to transform the on premise ERP to a cloud solution?
- Do you have a clear project sponsor who is actively leading the change and removing barriers to success?
- How experienced are the lead consultants, management of the implementation partner and project managers?
- Do you have defined procedures and a programmatic approach to software evaluations and implementations?
- Does the system you are selecting need to support growth and expansion into new markets and locations?
- What type of influence, if any, do your clients have over your future product developments/ direction?
- What can b2b practitioners do to ensure that the ERP implementations have a maximum chance of success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the As-a-Service ERP book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your As-a-Service ERP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the As-a-Service ERP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which As-a-Service ERP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough As-a-Service ERP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage As-a-Service ERP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step As-a-Service ERP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 As-a-Service ERP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the As-a-Service ERP project?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know whether they are adhering to mission and achieving objectives?
- Variance Analysis: What is the expected future profitability of each customer?
- Risk Audit: Are auditors able to effectively apply more soft evidence found in the risk-assessment process with the results of more tangible audit evidence found through more substantive testing?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy discus the best manner of purchase, considering the types of goods and services needed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the As-a-Service ERP project baseline?
- Communications Management Plan: Who will use or be affected by the result of a As-a-Service ERP project?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the As-a-Service ERP project sponsor function identified and defined?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts of avoiding the risk?
- Variance Analysis: Are your organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
Step-by-step and complete As-a-Service ERP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 As-a-Service ERP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 As-a-Service ERP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 As-a-Service ERP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 As-a-Service ERP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 As-a-Service ERP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 As-a-Service ERP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any As-a-Service ERP project with this in-depth As-a-Service ERP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose As-a-Service ERP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in As-a-Service ERP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make As-a-Service ERP investments work better.
This As-a-Service ERP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.