- Streamline and automate finance and accounting via numerous methods, as software adoption and integration, and ERP implementation.
- Confirm your enterprise provides multi tiered systems support and administration and monitors the overall ERP environment.
- Establish that your organization performs Functional Analysis, Requirements Definition, and ERP module configuration and testing.
- Manage work with the existing Software Defined Infrastructure team and the ERP team to manage, maintain, deploy, troubleshoot, and support servers for a mixed customer environment.
- Support phased implementation and development of ERP System updates and manage day to day housekeeping for ERP and associated applications.
- Develop report, dashboards, KPIs utilizing ERP tools, Power BI, Power Apps and other associated databases and technology.
- Ensure you gain; supported the implementation of your new ERP and established KPI reporting using new data platforms to understand key Supply Chain metrics.
- Create and track purchase orders in the ERP System for ingredients, packaging, supplies, and merchandise necessary for the operation of your organization.
- Integrate Existing Applications with your ERP System (NetSuite) and other external services.
- Analyze the Business Requirements for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software and coordinating with the ERP development team.
- Interpret metrics to evaluate ERP data and understand how ERP modules interface and impact activities.
- Deliver in depth Market Research and intelligence for the mid market in ERP horizontally and on an industry specific basis.
- Solidify expertise with ERP Systems and manufacturing with raw materials, Production Processes, Quality Control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Arrange that your organization designs and develop API solutions using Data Integration tools (Mulesoft) for interfacing between ERP source applications and Enterprise Data sources.
- Execute configuration changes to cloud server environments, database instances, ERP Systems, and industry specific Vertical solutions to address evolving Customer Requirements and product issues.
- Ensure you control; build interfaces connecting ERP and non ERP applications with Data Governance tool suite (Mdm tools, Data Catalog tools, MetaData Management tools).
- Ensure optimal use and adaptation of ERP / enabling technologies; owning the Technology Roadmap in partnership with Finance Stakeholders and IT.
- Confirm your organization communicates and coordinates with other teams, business leadership, IT and/or vendors to ensure appropriate integration of processes and ERP modules.
- Ensure you forecast; lead ERP infrastructure upgrades by working with vendors and setting up appropriate sandbox environments prior to launch in production.
- Collaborate with architects (across various disciplines), functional managers, Business Analysts, leads, directors and others on analysis, design, and development associated with the implementation of ERP and information system solutions.
- Be certain that your venture acts as a liaison between users and the IT service Center for issues related to the ERP System.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Epicor ERP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Epicor ERP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Epicor ERP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Epicor ERP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Epicor ERP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the costs of reform?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Is there any other Epicor ERP solution?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Epicor ERP models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What are internal and external Epicor ERP relations?
- In the case of a Epicor ERP project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives, an audit of a Epicor ERP project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met, can you track that any Epicor ERP project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Do vendor agreements bring new compliance risk?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- Is there a strict Change Management process?
- Can you do all this work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Epicor ERP book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Epicor ERP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Epicor ERP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Epicor ERP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Epicor ERP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Epicor ERP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Epicor ERP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Epicor ERP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Epicor ERP project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Epicor ERP project team have enough people to execute the Epicor ERP project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Epicor ERP project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Epicor ERP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Epicor ERP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Epicor ERP Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Epicor ERP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Epicor ERP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Epicor ERP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Epicor ERP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Epicor ERP project with this in-depth Epicor ERP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Epicor ERP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Epicor ERP and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Epicor ERP investments work better.
This Epicor ERP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.