Be accountable for tracking assets throughout the life cycle, with special focus on missing and off network assets; identify and report on potential problems with the Asset Tracking tool system/performance issues, constraints, etc.
More Uses of the Asset Tracking Toolkit:
- Be accountable for purchasing and management of IT inventory and fixed Asset Tracking.
- Be accountable for ensuring hardware and software license/contract assets are monitored and maintained in the Asset Tracking system.
- Assure your corporation complies; processes inbound(receiving) and outbound (shipping) outcomes using internal Asset Tracking system.
- Perform hardware and software Asset Tracking.
- Ensure accuracy of Asset Tracking and attributes for improved Reporting And Analytics.
- Suggest purchasing and Management of IT inventory and fixed Asset Tracking.
- Oversee: track assets throughout the life cycle, with special focus on missing and off network assets; timely and accurate reconciliation of life cycle data relating to program assets and the Asset Tracking system.
- Perform Asset Tracking of End User Computing devices.
- Ensure infrastructure equipment is properly recorded in Asset Tracking tools and all equipment is covered by support contracts.
- Warrant that your project receives all new IT assets received at the CFT, performs initial inventory, signs receiving documents and accounts for assets in the Asset Tracking system.
- Head: track assets throughout the life cycle, with special focus on missing and off network assets; timely and accurate reconciliation of life cycle data relating to program assets and the Asset Tracking system.
- Standardize: IT Asset Management (Asset Tracking, anti virus, software control).
- Orchestrate: through a defined Asset Tracking system.
- Manage: mobile/laptop device management and Asset Tracking.
- Control: implement and monitor security by performing and managing Asset Tracking, systems monitoring.
- Initiate: timely and accurate reconciliation of lifecycle data relating to software and hardware assets and the Asset Tracking system.
- Ensure you enforce; lead Asset Tracking, management, and deployment.
- Be accountable for purchasing and management of IT budget, inventory and fixed Asset Tracking.
- Manage Asset Tracking, A/V equipment, printers, networks, and collaboration software.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies to maintain integrity of asset data; identify and report on potential issues with the Asset Tracking tool, supporting systems and inputs.
- Pilot: timely and accurate reconciliation of lifecycle data relating to hardware assets and the Asset Tracking system.
- Formulate: timely and accurate reconciliation of lifecycle data relating to program assets and the Asset Tracking system; investigate and resolve discrepancies to maintain Data integrity of the asset data.
- Pilot: high value assets recording in the CMDB and low value Asset Tracking in tracking sheets.
- Integrate data source management with data Asset Tracking and management Systems And Processes.
- Manage implementation of Asset Tracking with the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) throughout the lifecycle, collaborating with finance team on integration tools to connect assets to financial records.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Asset Tracking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Asset Tracking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Asset Tracking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Asset Tracking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Asset Tracking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you create buy-in?
- What information do you gather?
- What are the processes for audit reporting and management?
- Is the Asset Tracking documentation thorough?
- Are the key business and technology risks being managed?
- What are you attempting to measure/monitor?
- What do people want to verify?
- What Process Improvements will be needed?
- What activities does the governance board need to consider?
- How do you establish and deploy modified action plans if circumstances require a shift in plans and rapid execution of new plans?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Asset Tracking book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Asset Tracking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Asset Tracking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Asset Tracking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Asset Tracking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Asset Tracking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Asset Tracking Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Asset Tracking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Asset Tracking project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Asset Tracking project team have enough people to execute the Asset Tracking project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Asset Tracking project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Asset Tracking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Asset Tracking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Asset Tracking Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Asset Tracking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Asset Tracking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Asset Tracking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Asset Tracking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Asset Tracking project with this in-depth Asset Tracking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Asset Tracking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Asset Tracking and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Asset Tracking investments work better.
This Asset Tracking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.