Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Automotive LiDAR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Automotive LiDAR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Automotive LiDAR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Automotive LiDAR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 885 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Automotive LiDAR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 885 standard requirements:
- What is the appropriate transformation function relating conjugate features in overlapping strips in the presence of systematic errors in the data acquisition system?
- How do you work collaboratively as an industry, within each tier of the production process, to ensure products are the safest on the market and ready for consumers?
- Should carriers enter the market and focus on innovation agility by conducting research, hiring people and developing and testing new products before competitors?
- Are you concerned that the value of the validation might be compromised by undertaking it when undergrowth is too high for features to be visible?
- Can augmented reality displays or synthetic vision systems successfully compensate for the degraded visual imagery provided by onboard sensors?
- What derivative products of interest does your organization (and other stakeholders in the project) have in mind for exploitation of the data?
- What are the consequences of degraded reliability of automated UAV functions for performance of the automated task and of concurrent tasks?
- What are the most effective human-machine interface concepts, guided by human factors best practices, which optimize the safe operation?
- Which combinations of feasible sensors can achieve the lane-level positional accuracy, availability, and continuity specifications?
- What percentage of the overall technical workflows in your organization would benefit from the use of 3D data or visualization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Automotive LiDAR book in PDF containing 885 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Automotive LiDAR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Automotive LiDAR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Automotive LiDAR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Automotive LiDAR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Automotive LiDAR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Automotive LiDAR Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Automotive LiDAR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What things surprised you on the Automotive LiDAR project that were not in the plan?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will finally present the work or product(s) for acceptance?
- Project Scope Statement: Change management vs. change leadership - what is the difference?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Issue Log: Can an impact cause deviation beyond team, stage or Automotive LiDAR project tolerances?
- Project Charter: Success determination factors: how will the success of the Automotive LiDAR project be determined from the customers perspective?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for Automotive LiDAR project scheduling & tracking?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What, if any, steps are available for employees who feel they have been unfairly or inaccurately rated?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
Step-by-step and complete Automotive LiDAR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Automotive LiDAR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Automotive LiDAR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Automotive LiDAR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Automotive LiDAR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Automotive LiDAR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Automotive LiDAR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Automotive LiDAR project with this in-depth Automotive LiDAR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Automotive LiDAR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Automotive LiDAR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Automotive LiDAR investments work better.
This Automotive LiDAR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.