Design, implementation, and testing of algorithms and applications for sensor Data Capture, time synchronization, sensor configuration, sensor control, Signal Processing and debugging.
More Uses of the LiDAR Toolkit:
- Communicate testing coverage goals and relaying any issues back to the development and Product Teams and management.
- Govern: design Functional Safety models for stand alone test box (micro auto box) to intercept, alter and deliver corrupted messages to system modules.
- Collaborate with Software Developers, systems engineers, and hardware teams to develop sensor specifications based on perception and System Requirements.
- Establish feature objectives and ensure system operation to meet the end user/customer objectives through a structured system level test methodology.
- Contribute to the Synthetic Aperture Radar and geophysical Signal Processing, sensors or Software Development activities in the Remote Sensing center.
- Create test Project Plans, resource plans, budgets and track the projects to align with the product validation schedule.
- Provide early production sustaining support with cost down efforts and future enhancements of existing Product Lines.
- Head: design or direct the development of unique or leading Edge Technology, hardware, equipment, or systems to meet specific mission requirements.
- Develop LiDAR validation plans on component, module, and system levels by working with the validation/test teams and analyze collected data.
- Generate and review development and Design Approaches for adequacy, feasibility, cost, and conformance to overall goals and best engineering practices.
- Ensure you have command of Software Engineering as (data structures, performance, multi threading programming, memory management).
- Identify: review and analyze existing baseline system designs and initiate redesign or modifications to improve operational effectiveness of hardware and software.
- Help develop the requirements, architecture, simulation, design, prototyping, DFx, test, integration, and delivery of hardware systems.
- Be deeply involved in all aspects of sensor calibration from algorithm development, validation and sensor correlation and implementation.
- Create Project Plans, resource plans, budgets and track the projects to align with the customers development schedule.
- Manage the Customer Service Team to build out processes that support your growing customer base, collaborating closely with sales, legal, finance, marketing and engineering.
- Provide guidance to Internal Team and interface with suppliers and Contract Manufacturers regarding Reliability Testing requirements and analysis.
- Confirm your corporation ensures proper usage with staff and overall administration of LiDAR Production Systems, Software Systems, equipment, and identifies enhancement opportunities.
- Be resourceful and proactive to work efficiently in cross functional groups, willing to break down barriers and reach across teams to solve problems.
- Warrant that your strategy develops Requirements Analysis, System Architecture, and integrates new signal and image capture and processing Technology Systems.
- Confirm your organization complies; interfaces with stakeholders to ensure Customer Requirements are understood and transferred correctly to engineering specifications.
- Gather and document detailed Solution Requirements and communicate Customer Feedback to internal Engineering teams.
- Support and coordinate Root Cause Analysis with internal functions and external suppliers to ensure delivered system achieves feature requirements.
- Confirm you advance; lead engagements with manufacturing partners and external suppliers to ensure timely execution of development projects.
- Standardize: work in tight conjunction with contract manufacturing partners, product Design Engineers, System Engineers, Product Managers, and others.
- Ensure hardware and Software Systems meet project objectives and environmental standards and are compatible with support and Data Processing capabilities.
- Analyze and identifies New Technology to enhance Production Processes, Lower Costs, improve efficiency, and improve Product Delivery.
- Support Test Equipment design effort and occasionally manage build of Test Equipment for new LiDAR component tests.
- Create LiDAR component Test Plans, resource plans, budgets and track the projects to align with the implementation schedule.
- Be certain that your venture complies; Continuous Improvement of the testing process applying automated tests where applicable, optimizing quality, efficiency, and cost.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LiDAR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any LiDAR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LiDAR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LiDAR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LiDAR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is your LiDAR strategy?
- Think of your LiDAR project, what are the main functions?
- What is your competitive advantage?
- How are you doing compared to your industry?
- Who is involved in the Management Review process?
- What are your Best Practices for minimizing LiDAR project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the LiDAR project lifecycle?
- To what extent does management recognize LiDAR as a tool to increase the results?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to LiDAR?
- Can you add value to the current LiDAR decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Have you defined which data is gathered how?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LiDAR book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your LiDAR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LiDAR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LiDAR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LiDAR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LiDAR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LiDAR Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 LiDAR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all LiDAR project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the LiDAR Project Team have enough people to execute the LiDAR Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed LiDAR Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete LiDAR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LiDAR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LiDAR Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LiDAR Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LiDAR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LiDAR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LiDAR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LiDAR project with this in-depth LiDAR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LiDAR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LiDAR and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LiDAR investments work better.
This LiDAR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.