Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LiDAR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LiDAR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LiDAR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LiDAR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LiDAR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How do you increase your visibility to ensure the maximum number of users, a continued positive return on investment, and improve information sharing in your organization?
- How do you work collaboratively as an industry, within each tier of the production process, to ensure products are the safest on the market and ready for consumers?
- How do connected and automated vehicles contribute to advancing a communitys overarching goals regarding transportation system safety, mobility, and accessibility?
- What are the consideration issues and points to be considered with standardization organizations for the definition and extension of communication protocol?
- How has the use of the application/geospatial technologies met the transportation, business, and/or technical needs of your organization or department?
- Are you concerned that the value of the validation might be compromised by undertaking it when undergrowth is too high for features to be visible?
- How confident are you in the ability of a fully autonomous vehicle to safely navigate from one location to another without any human involvement?
- Can augmented reality displays or synthetic vision systems successfully compensate for the degraded visual imagery provided by onboard sensors?
- Which combinations of feasible sensors can achieve the lane-level positional accuracy, availability, and continuity specifications?
- What percentage of the overall technical workflows in your organization would benefit from the use of 3D data or visualization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LiDAR book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your LiDAR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LiDAR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LiDAR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LiDAR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LiDAR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LiDAR Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 LiDAR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the LiDAR project documented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the LiDAR project performing better or worse than planned?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the tools and techniques used in managing the challenges faced?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is pmp certification, and why do you think the number of people earning it has grown so much in the past ten years?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the LiDAR project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there issues that could affect the existing requirements for the result, service, or product if the scope changes?
- Quality Management Plan: Diagrams and tables to account for complex concepts and increase overall readability?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its public relations and marketing systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does a documented LiDAR project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
Step-by-step and complete LiDAR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LiDAR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LiDAR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LiDAR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LiDAR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LiDAR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LiDAR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LiDAR project with this in-depth LiDAR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LiDAR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LiDAR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LiDAR investments work better.
This LiDAR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.