Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Avaya Aura Communication Manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Avaya Aura Communication Manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Avaya Aura Communication Manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Avaya Aura Communication Manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Avaya Aura Communication Manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How many organizations can afford to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars for a technology that, in a best case scenario, has historically experienced a low utilization rate?
- Does your vendor offer you pre-defined service level targets that address real-time end-user Quality of Experience, application performance and converged network performance?
- Are there any other steps that a VoIP service provider could consider in respect of the IP network layer and service application layers to ensure network integrity?
- Is there a comparison to be made about changes in what most of you understand have taken place throughout history in a comparison about what voice over IP is doing?
- Which scheduling and management application can be installed on any hardware platform that meets the minimum specifications that the end customer decides to deploy?
- What about the added customer satisfaction that comes from a shorter call, and the feeling of personalized service that comes from being recognized immediately?
- Which video-bridging solution supports single-screen units and multiscreen systems and keeps multiscreen units grouped together logically during a call?
- Which service component in the design phase describes developing a detailed, site-specific plan for implementing the new technology system or solution?
- What are the steps being taken today to ensure that the message sent is, in fact, the message received, whether that is via voice or data connection?
- Do you consider Communicator more/less appropriate than email, phone, face to face meetings etc for making initial contact with an unknown colleague?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Avaya Aura Communication Manager book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Avaya Aura Communication Manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Avaya Aura Communication Manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Avaya Aura Communication Manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Avaya Aura Communication Manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Avaya Aura Communication Manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Avaya Aura Communication Manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Avaya Aura Communication Manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Are the meetings set up to have assigned note takers that will add action/issues to the issue list?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Risk Register: Amongst the action plans and recommendations that you have to introduce are there some that could stop or delay the overall program?
- Cost Management Plan: Progress measurement and control ÃÂÃÂ How will the Avaya Aura Communication Manager project measure and control progress?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that appropriate controls are in place to ensure propriety and regularity in delivery?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is corrective action taken to bring Avaya Aura Communication Manager project performance into line with the Avaya Aura Communication Manager project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure competition and transparency?
- Team Member Status Report: Does every department have to have a Avaya Aura Communication Manager project Manager on staff?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Avaya Aura Communication Manager project?
- Quality Metrics: Do the operators focus on determining; is there anything you need to worry about?
Step-by-step and complete Avaya Aura Communication Manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Avaya Aura Communication Manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Avaya Aura Communication Manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Avaya Aura Communication Manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Avaya Aura Communication Manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Avaya Aura Communication Manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Avaya Aura Communication Manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Avaya Aura Communication Manager project with this in-depth Avaya Aura Communication Manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Avaya Aura Communication Manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Avaya Aura Communication Manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Avaya Aura Communication Manager investments work better.
This Avaya Aura Communication Manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.