Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Does the tool in use have the ability to integrate with Active Directory or sync directory on a scheduled basis, or do look-ups within a multi-domain forest in the sub-100-millisecond range?
- Does the dlp solution your organization uses have the ability to integrate with enterprise active directory servers to determine users and build user, role, and business unit policies?
- Does your organization have one or more existing user directories (e.g., Active Directory, OpenLDAP) that can be used for the web portal user authentication and authorization?
- Does the solution have the ability to integrate with enterprise active directory servers to determine users and build user, role, and business unit policies?
- Do any active directory controllers inside your information networks trust any active directories external to your information networks or in a your dmz?
- Do any active directory controllers inside your information networks trust any active directories external to your information networks?
- Has your organization developed a logical and planned approach for collecting data on its internal and external environment?
- Are there any internal and external development dependencies that would affect your development that you should be aware of?
- Does your system provide Identity and Key Management (IKM)/Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) for inter-process communication?
- What are the dangers to individuals and society inherent in any single centralized system of identity and authentication?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Which statement about customer expectations is not true?
- Risk Management Plan: Technology risk: is the Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration project technically feasible?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its Mission, Vision and Values Statements are appropriate and effectively guiding your organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration project?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Planning Process Group: Did the program design/ implementation strategy adequately address the planning stage necessary to set up structures, hire staff etc.?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates developed by Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration project personnel coordinated with the already stated responsible for overall management to determine whether required resources will be available according to revised planning?
- Scope Management Plan: How will scope changes be identified and classified?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for you to talk with about this initiative?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration project organization documented and on file?
Step-by-step and complete Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration project with this in-depth Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration investments work better.
This Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.