Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical B2B Applications CRM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any B2B Applications CRM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated B2B Applications CRM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the B2B Applications CRM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which B2B Applications CRM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How do you get people to enter into your organization relationship with us, a multinational B2B SaaS business, that, forgive the cliche, will stand the test of time?
- Do you facilitate the smooth integration of your B2B infrastructure with your existing B2B solutions, enterprise applications, and business processes?
- What is the overall customer experience index in setting up and maintaining the B2B integration workflow and relationships with your organization?
- How can relationships with other companies and your customers be nurtured if you are prevented from seeing the true picture of your own data?
- How can the phenomenon of offline Brand communities be applied to B2B industries and how can it create value for the hosting firm?
- How can an API First strategy for partner integration help you build deeper B2B relationships and thrive in the digital economy?
- Which were the most important criteria when your organization initially selected its current B2B eCommerce tool/technology set?
- Which business application is associated with the technological development of local area networks and client/server computing?
- What management decision must be made when deciding on what level of digital security is required in your organization?
- How much effort should be devoted to the measurement of price and quantity components of eCommerce goods and services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the B2B Applications CRM book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your B2B Applications CRM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the B2B Applications CRM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which B2B Applications CRM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough B2B Applications CRM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage B2B Applications CRM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step B2B Applications CRM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 B2B Applications CRM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: In case of software development; Should you have a test for each code module?
- Cost Management Plan: Are post milestone B2B Applications CRM project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- WBS Dictionary: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized and unpriced work)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the B2B Applications CRM project via agreements?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between individuals within your organization?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the B2B Applications CRM project portfolio. How is this helpful in B2B Applications CRM project selection?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to your organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Procurement Audit: Access to data, including standing data, and the identification of restriction levels and authorised personnel was in place?
- WBS Dictionary: Are direct or indirect cost adjustments being accomplished according to accounting procedures acceptable to us?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the effect of the debriefing schedule on potential protests?
Step-by-step and complete B2B Applications CRM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 B2B Applications CRM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 B2B Applications CRM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 B2B Applications CRM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 B2B Applications CRM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 B2B Applications CRM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 B2B Applications CRM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any B2B Applications CRM project with this in-depth B2B Applications CRM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose B2B Applications CRM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in B2B Applications CRM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make B2B Applications CRM investments work better.
This B2B Applications CRM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.