Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical B2B eCommerce Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any B2B eCommerce related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated B2B eCommerce specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the B2B eCommerce Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which B2B eCommerce improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- When every customer can get a price quote in minutes using an online quotation system, how many sales people who perform the same task in a couple of hours does your organization need?
- Does a lack of standardization or interoperability of electronic identification and authentication technologies remain a barrier to eCommerce applications in the public sector?
- Is your training department tasked with improving brand loyalty and business profitability, and you find it difficult to align all the processes required to make that happen?
- Do you agree that more internet provider options keeps prices low for small businesses and spreads internet to rural areas, where eCommerce is necessary for entrepreneurs?
- Do you have the right eCommerce functionality and platform capabilities to provide consumers in your target market with a rich, customized customer experience?
- How are your websites financial systems integrated with its inbound shipping, inventory management, orders entry, delivery and returns information systems?
- Are your sites third-party providers (of rating and reviews, ads, news feeds, eCommerce engines, or content-delivery networks) hurting your performance?
- What exactly is curated commerce, and how is it different from the customer segmentation and personalization tactics most merchants already use?
- Do you have a dedicated resource with the time and availability to manage the ongoing responsibilities of an effective eCommerce project?
- How are your websites order entry systems integrated with the fulfillment, inventory management, returns management and shipping systems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the B2B eCommerce book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your B2B eCommerce self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the B2B eCommerce Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which B2B eCommerce areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough B2B eCommerce Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage B2B eCommerce projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step B2B eCommerce Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 B2B eCommerce project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Quality Audit: Is the continuing professional education of key personnel account fored in detail?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the B2B eCommerce project?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor have procedures which permit identification of recurring or non-recurring costs as necessary?
- Cost Management Plan: Is B2B eCommerce project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Was all the key documentation given to the contracting authority?
- Scope Management Plan: Are B2B eCommerce project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Does the B2B eCommerce project provide innovative ways for stakeholders to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after meetings?
Step-by-step and complete B2B eCommerce Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 B2B eCommerce project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 B2B eCommerce project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 B2B eCommerce project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 B2B eCommerce project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 B2B eCommerce project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 B2B eCommerce project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any B2B eCommerce project with this in-depth B2B eCommerce Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose B2B eCommerce projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in B2B eCommerce and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make B2B eCommerce investments work better.
This B2B eCommerce All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.