Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical B2B E-commerce Platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any B2B E-commerce Platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated B2B E-commerce Platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the B2B E-commerce Platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which B2B E-commerce Platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- When every customer can get a price quote in minutes using an online quotation system, how many sales people who perform the same task in a couple of hours does your organization need?
- What is the name given to an interactive business providing a centralized market where many buyers and suppliers can come together for e-commerce or commerce-related activities?
- How can it organizations provide a B2B e-commerce program that supports the diverse requests of customers, and also provides a level of standardization that enables efficiency?
- Does your site search implicitly understand prices, sizes, lengths and other weights and measures, allowing customers to search using alternative forms of input?
- What are your organizations plans to adopt product merchandising features/functionalities across the digital channels you control specifically for B2B selling?
- Is it managed by an experienced public sector buying organization that will ensure it meets all relevant legislation and policies ÃÂÃÂ now and in the future?
- What implications do the differences in value within your organization have for the design and implementation strategies of e-procurement solutions?
- Should an attempt be made to improve industry-based measures of the digital economy, e.g., measures related to IT-producing and IT-using industries?
- Which type of e-commerce is distinguished by the type of technology used in the transaction rather than by the nature of the market relationship?
- Should measures of investment in e-business/high-tech be developed along with the contribution of corresponding investments to economic growth?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the B2B E-commerce Platform book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your B2B E-commerce Platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the B2B E-commerce Platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which B2B E-commerce Platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough B2B E-commerce Platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage B2B E-commerce Platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step B2B E-commerce Platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 B2B E-commerce Platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Change Request: How is the change documented (format, content, storage)?
- Activity Attributes: Have you identified the Activity Leveling Priority code value on each activity?
- Team Directory: Who will report B2B E-commerce Platform project status to all stakeholders?
- WBS Dictionary: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all office bearers/staff?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other B2B E-commerce Platform projects / systems?
- Team Member Status Report: Do you have an Enterprise B2B E-commerce Platform project Management Office (EPMO)?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the B2B E-commerce Platform project organization documented and on file?
Step-by-step and complete B2B E-commerce Platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 B2B E-commerce Platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 B2B E-commerce Platform project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 B2B E-commerce Platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 B2B E-commerce Platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 B2B E-commerce Platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 B2B E-commerce Platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any B2B E-commerce Platform project with this in-depth B2B E-commerce Platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose B2B E-commerce Platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in B2B E-commerce Platform and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make B2B E-commerce Platform investments work better.
This B2B E-commerce Platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.