Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical E-Commerce Platforms Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any E-Commerce Platforms related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated E-Commerce Platforms specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the E-Commerce Platforms Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which E-Commerce Platforms improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Are there any particular business challenges that you face in the short to medium term that might impact on an eCommerce development?
- Does fiserv charge a set up fee when a store starts working with your organization or just the monthly and transaction fees?
- Which architecture change could you introduce to reduce costs and still keep your web application secure and scalable?
- How does your organization connect to networks for the purpose of conducting international trade using B2B ecommerce?
- How can a self funded organization use paid search to scale growth at the same pace as bigger industry players?
- How frequently does your organization use network applications to participate in some form of B2B ecommerce?
- What were the design considerations with respect to the server side elements of the e business application?
- Why would amazon spend large amount of capital in a physical/offline business model that it always ignored?
- What are the requirements, and what are the options for migration, architecture, and technology selection?
- What are the legal requirements and organization policies for auditing content, changes, and transactions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the E-Commerce Platforms book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your E-Commerce Platforms self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the E-Commerce Platforms Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which E-Commerce Platforms areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough E-Commerce Platforms Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage E-Commerce Platforms projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step E-Commerce Platforms Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 E-Commerce Platforms project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is E-Commerce Platforms project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Quality Metrics: Is material complete (and does it meet the standards)?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an agreed upon process for alerting the E-Commerce Platforms project Manager if a request for change in requirements leads to a product scope change?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the E-Commerce Platforms project schedule available for all E-Commerce Platforms project team members to review?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How effective is training that is delivered through technology-based platforms?
- Lessons Learned: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, relative importance, and the ways in which achievement will be measured?
- Variance Analysis: What is the expected future profitability of each customer?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for determination of price variance by comparing planned Vs actual commitments?
Step-by-step and complete E-Commerce Platforms Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 E-Commerce Platforms project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 E-Commerce Platforms project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 E-Commerce Platforms project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 E-Commerce Platforms project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 E-Commerce Platforms project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 E-Commerce Platforms project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any E-Commerce Platforms project with this in-depth E-Commerce Platforms Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose E-Commerce Platforms projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in E-Commerce Platforms and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make E-Commerce Platforms investments work better.
This E-Commerce Platforms All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.