Lead Process Management taking a systematic approach in contributing to making your organizations workflow more effective, efficient and capable of adapting to an every changing environment.
More Uses of the Ecommerce Toolkit:
- Organize: regularly analyze data and metrics to identify key opportunities to improve individual and overall affiliate KPI performance, increase scale, and enhance efficiency of marketing spend.
- Organize: through your proprietary technology, you make real time decisions driven by data insights to optimize sales, brand presentation, advertising and operations.
- Know your catalog/brand base in and out and continuously work with the Sales team to understand the latest customer needs and source gaps you need to fill.
- Oversee strategy, planning, implementation and coordination across all Ecommerce initiatives to drive sustainable sales, market share and profit.
- Be challenged by innovation and grow professionally by solving one of the most interesting challenges impacting businesses across the globe.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and People Team to assess and improve current Performance Management systems, as competency matrices, performance assessments and feedback structure.
- Identify and evaluate white space opportunities and new growth initiatives leveraging data, Consumer Insights, product and trend knowledge.
- Evaluate: coach managers in developing plans focused on Organizational Effectiveness, Workforce Planning, talent and overall business performance.
- Manage all content and strategy for your Social Media channel with a goal of balancing conversion and brand marketing to reach revenue goals.
- Evaluate and plan activities to implement automation of manual data extracts and other manual activities supporting any reporting currently supported by you.
- Confirm your team ensures team and executive/management alignment on team priorities and facilitates timely notification of changes to up/downstream stakeholders.
- Establish that your organization builds deep and trusting relationships with counterparts at partner companies in order to promote collaboration, support visioning of growth areas and facilitate negotiations.
- Head: work cross functionally to ensure successful end to end planning and execution of merchandise assortment and inventory levels, taking into account brand strategy and financial objectives.
- Collaborate with product and business leaders, designers, and Engineering Managers to improve your products and prioritize projects for impact.
- Orchestrate: conduct analysis of brand performance using multiple data sources and tools on a regular basis to ensure that performance is continuously optimized across all touch points.
- Arrange that your corporation fosters and coaches Agile tools and practices for faster, more personalized and broader customer communication throughout the CDO organization.
- Manage work with Product Development and tech to upgrade the user interface design for the website, app, and all other tech related customer touchpoints online.
- Initiate: ownership of annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process, ensuring your organization achieves its aggressive revenue targets and strategic goals.
- Manage work with insight teams to identify customer triggers and perceptions, evaluate marketing activities, and build learning for future Customer Engagement activities.
- Create a standardized outreach process for current and future clients and coordinate its implementation across lines of business, client management, and Marketing And Communications.
- Develop: partner with key cross functional teams to ensure all relevant organization goals and implications are factored into e commerce projects.
- Establish: unhappy with business as usual, you are constantly looking at new opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your work and how things are done.
- Pilot: work closely with, hire and develop team members in identifying areas to continuously improve scalability, quality, speed to market, Business Process and costs.
- Explore and understand each partners business and industry and the goals and objectives for partnership with Blue Apron, ensuring there is alignment between brands.
- Orchestrate: leverage your real time data dashboards and cross channel attribution and analytics platform to identify bottlenecks and opportunities.
- Drive a high performance, highly accountable culture (remote AND onsite) to achieve and exceed Sales Development expectations and goals.
- Develop, cultivate and support relationships with other sales team members to enhance in trade execution and full use of Ecommerce opportunities.
- Provide coaching/guidance on skill and Professional Development, career pathing and leveling, Change Management and tricky people situations.
- Provide market feedback to your organization leadership regarding competitive insights, prospect needs and generate Product Development ideas.
- Govern: architecture affiliate strategies, building partnerships with vendors/publishers/affiliates and optimizing client campaigns and budgets.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ecommerce Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ecommerce related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ecommerce specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ecommerce Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ecommerce improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the cost of rework?
- What is the problem or issue?
- What kind of analytics data will be gathered?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Has the Ecommerce value of standards been quantified?
- Does Ecommerce analysis show the relationships among important Ecommerce factors?
- Have design-to-cost goals been established?
- Who uses your product in ways you never expected?
- What else needs to be measured?
- Have you defined which data is gathered how?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ecommerce book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Ecommerce self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ecommerce Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ecommerce areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ecommerce Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ecommerce projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ecommerce Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Ecommerce project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Ecommerce project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Ecommerce project team have enough people to execute the Ecommerce project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Ecommerce project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Ecommerce Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ecommerce project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ecommerce Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ecommerce project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ecommerce project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ecommerce project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ecommerce project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ecommerce project with this in-depth Ecommerce Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ecommerce projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ecommerce and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ecommerce investments work better.
This Ecommerce All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.