Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical B2B Marketplace Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any B2B Marketplace related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated B2B Marketplace specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the B2B Marketplace Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which B2B Marketplace improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What specific approaches, if any, has your organization taken or are planning to take to strengthen your understanding of your buyers customers through new or intensified research or data gathering?
- Will the marketplace vendor portal allow you as a vendor to fully self manage account settings, shipping configurations and notification preferences?
- How can cios help the business build a strategy that meets the demand for change in an age of constant digital transformation?
- What technologies are having the biggest impact on B2B companies and the ability to offer customer centric experiences?
- How have you seen/experienced the role of B2B marketing evolving in your organization as a result of recent pressures?
- Is your organization offering its customers something distinctive or at a lower cost than its competitors?
- Why do other organizations select different types of media for what may be perceived as similar messages?
- How do you put a face behind a logo or a customer account and make customer relationships more personal?
- How far into the future does your organization project when developing its enterprise digital strategy?
- What kind of effort does your organization make to reduce the use of environmentally harmful materials?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the B2B Marketplace book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your B2B Marketplace self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the B2B Marketplace Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which B2B Marketplace areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough B2B Marketplace Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage B2B Marketplace projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step B2B Marketplace Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 B2B Marketplace project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Does your organization meet the terms of any contracts with which it is involved?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure B2B Marketplace project success?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Find an example of a contract for information technology services. Analyze the key features of the contract. What type of contract was used and why?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post any action items, due dates, and responsibilities on the team website?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the B2B Marketplace projects success?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can the methods of publicizing the buy be tailored to yield more effective price competition?
- Change Request: How many times must the change be modified or presented to the change control board before it is approved?
- Quality Audit: Are there appropriate indicators for monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of processes?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What steps did your organization take to earn this prestigious quality award?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What B2B Marketplace project was the first to use modern B2B Marketplace project management?
Step-by-step and complete B2B Marketplace Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 B2B Marketplace project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 B2B Marketplace project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 B2B Marketplace project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 B2B Marketplace project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 B2B Marketplace project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 B2B Marketplace project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any B2B Marketplace project with this in-depth B2B Marketplace Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose B2B Marketplace projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in B2B Marketplace and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make B2B Marketplace investments work better.
This B2B Marketplace All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.