Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BACnet Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BACnet related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BACnet specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BACnet Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BACnet improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Will the contractors be permitted to store a locked gang box of tools within mechanical rooms to reduce time spent on daily tool check?
- Is there a BBMD configured in every IP segment containing BACnet devices, or are the remote devices configured as foreign devices?
- What, if any, additional software/hardware/licensing is required to access or program the system on-site and off-site?
- Is the owner/operator/service provider able and ready to respond and address the issues detected by analytics?
- Do the clearances available allow for proper outside air intake, exhaust air removal and condenser airflow?
- Who is responsible for testing in work areas to make sure nothing environmental hazardous is located there?
- What are the steps involved in finding the source of packet loss during a TCP-based file transfer process?
- What save options are available when you only want to save a subset of packets contained in a trace file?
- Can the existing BAS Drawings be issued to provide further detail regarding existing devices and wiring?
- How does your organization spread the cost of a Preventative Maintenance contract over the entire year?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BACnet book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BACnet self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BACnet Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BACnet areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BACnet Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BACnet projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BACnet Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 BACnet project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is your organizations history in doing similar tasks?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures in existence that control replanning of unopened work packages, and are corresponding procedures adhered to?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a BACnet project two days earlier?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the structures of the formal organization motivate taskrelevant behavior and facilitate task completion?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the BACnet project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this BACnet project is needed?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know all the stakeholders impacted by the BACnet project and what needs are?
- Cost Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the BACnet project schedule(s)?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional deliveries a partial replacement for normal supplies or installations or an extension of existing supplies or installations?
- Change Request: How does your organization control changes before and after software is released to a customer?
Step-by-step and complete BACnet Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BACnet project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BACnet project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BACnet project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BACnet project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BACnet project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BACnet project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BACnet project with this in-depth BACnet Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BACnet projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BACnet and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BACnet investments work better.
This BACnet All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.