Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical UCMDB Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any UCMDB related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated UCMDB specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the UCMDB Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which UCMDB improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Does the tool facilitate integration with Availability monitoring tools, in order to correlate and compare capacity and availability data collected against the same Configuration Items?
- Does the automated system provide an automated interface of data on acquired collateral to the property management system for management and liquidation of the property?
- Does the customer have a comprehensive data management plan that defines goals and policies for the collection, structure, and management of data assets?
- Are all configuration items defined, uniquely identifiable and recorded in a controlled configuration management database that is periodically audited?
- Does the automated system generate and receive electronic transmissions of account balance data and status updates to and from collection departments?
- Does your organization have a structured methodology for managing the configuration of software, hardware, data, telecommunications, and procedures?
- Does the tool integrate with Configuration Management Systems or CMDBs to enable the Service Desk to identify, investigate and diagnose incidents?
- Does the summary provide detailed loan account data and payment transaction activity to give a detailed history of applied and unapplied payments?
- Is the information obtained from either the loan system, the core financial system, or other data repository within or outside your organization?
- Are the data in optional processes consistent with standard guaranteed loan systems that contain the official records for your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the UCMDB book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your UCMDB self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the UCMDB Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which UCMDB areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough UCMDB Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage UCMDB projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step UCMDB Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 UCMDB project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Have late payment interests been rewarded and could they have been avoided?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the visions and actions of the partners consistent or divergent with regard to the program?
- Scope Management Plan: Are agendas created for each meeting with meeting objectives, meeting topics, invitee list, and action items from past meetings?
- Planning Process Group: The UCMDB project charter is created in which UCMDB project management process group?
- Requirements Management Plan: In case of software development; Should you have a test for each code module?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do stakeholders follow a procedure for formally accepting the UCMDB project scope?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement UCMDB project comply with European Communities regulations and rules?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams purpose constitute a broader, deeper aspiration than just accomplishing short-term goals?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for governing staff behaviour is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for UCMDB project deliverables?
Step-by-step and complete UCMDB Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 UCMDB project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 UCMDB project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 UCMDB project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 UCMDB project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 UCMDB project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 UCMDB project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any UCMDB project with this in-depth UCMDB Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose UCMDB projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in UCMDB and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make UCMDB investments work better.
This UCMDB All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.