Facilitate/deliver programs (Onboarding, Performance Skill Development, and management Effectiveness) that leverage Blended Learning, practice/application and peer reinforcement to ensure learning is impactful and effective.
More Uses of the Blended Learning Toolkit:
- Confirm your organization uses consultative skills to commit projects and conduct needs analysis with clients to determine whether learning solutions are necessary or relevant.
- Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor and measure the operation of your organization.
- Lead efforts to select, evaluate and manage vendors as eLearning content creation, interactive learning methods and platforms to meet organizations evolving requirements.
- Guide: monitor impact and Cost Effectiveness of learning solutions; suggest improvements to further enhance learning program effectiveness and sustainability.
- Ensure you consider; build, develop and engage services leadership team capable of developing and carrying out needed operations strategies and improving overall growth, scalability, profitability and success.
- Manage the maintenance and updating of your organizations compliance content working with SMEs and other Key Stakeholders.
- Govern: implement Blended Learning approaches to provide sustainable, engaging, interactive and impactful learning opportunities.
- Evaluate, design, develop and deliver a learning management platform to incorporate on line, recorded, live and Blended Learning solutions.
- Identify: design and conduct work related Training and Development programs to improve individual skills or organizational performance.
- Confirm your operation develops written communications to use in internal marketing campaigns for a wide range of stakeholders that drive adoption of learning.
- Identify learning opportunities for individuals by writing development plans and supporting the goal planning process.
- Be part of an innovative team coming together to evolve your Learning strategy and ensure your people grow as your business grows.
- Identify and translate Customers functional knowledge gaps into engaging and value added learning programs (short/mid and long term).
- Pilot: plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of functional training Processes And Procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, output and Customer Satisfaction.
- Evaluate the success of learning solutions in terms of learning outcomes in collaboration with Operational metrics, performance change and business impact; identify trends and patterns in data.
- Ensure you shape; lead with expertise in leadership development and collaborating with business stakeholders to create alignment between Business Strategy, goals, behaviors and culture to drive performance.
- Make sure that your project participates in and contributes to Learning And Development sub teams, communities of practice, and other opportunities to enhance knowledge and skill.
- Assure your organization uses a Blended Learning approach to create sustainable, engaging, interactive and impactful learning opportunities and programs.
- Manage work with the Professional Services, Customer Success, and Technical Support team members on an ongoing basis to understand customer training needs and apply to training interventions.
- Secure that your planning complies; partners with organizational stakeholders to develop, deliver, and evaluate training solutions that meet your organizations corporate goals and are in alignment with your organizations core values.
- Utilize a variety of training techniques and Blended Learning tools, to ensure maximum learning effectiveness and meet your organizational needs.
- Orchestrate: Â partner with business leaders to identify capability gaps and opportunities for business improvement and personal development.
- Facilitate/deliver programs (Onboarding, New feature updates, and Product Integration) that leverage Blended Learning, practice/application and peer reinforcement to ensure learning is impactful and effective.
- Head: leverage various technologies and system development to support customer facing operations systems to address scale and growth needs.
- Arrange that your organization develops comprehensive measurement strategies for all learning solutions to demonstrate business impact and effectiveness.
- Arrange that your organization provides technical direction on design and development of web based learning technology projects and collaborate with web content owners.
- Initiate: test new approaches and techniques to continuously improve; pro actively analyze procedures, approaches and solutions to be prepared for future refinement.
- Establish: partner with the product team with Requirements Development, user case validation, and research that defines the future Product Roadmap.
- Facilitate Professional Development addressing course development and the use of web based technologies which enhance online learning.
- Confirm your corporation keeps current on new learning approaches, technologies and tools through research and networking to ensure your solutions are innovative.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Blended Learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Blended Learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Blended Learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Blended Learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Blended Learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Can support from partners be adjusted?
- What is the Blended Learnings sustainability risk?
- How can you measure the performance?
- Who uses your product in ways you never expected?
- Are all staff in core Blended Learning subjects Highly Qualified?
- Which Blended Learning impacts are significant?
- What is your Blended Learning strategy?
- Does Blended Learning appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Do you need to avoid or amend any Blended Learning activities?
- Which information does the Blended Learning Business Case need to include?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Blended Learning book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Blended Learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Blended Learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Blended Learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Blended Learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Blended Learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Blended Learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Blended Learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Blended Learning project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Blended Learning project team have enough people to execute the Blended Learning project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Blended Learning project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Blended Learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Blended Learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Blended Learning Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Blended Learning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Blended Learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Blended Learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Blended Learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Blended Learning project with this in-depth Blended Learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Blended Learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Blended Learning and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Blended Learning investments work better.
This Blended Learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.