Identification and execution of the appropriate architecture engagement model for individual portfolio initiatives, programs and projects, based on a thorough assessment of specific architectural impacts and requirements and optimally leveraging technical and Data Architecture shared services.
More Uses of the BPM Toolkit:
- Standardize Operational Excellence Best Practices across your organization to drive functional consistency and robust standardization.
- Make sure that your venture provides internal IT Organization training on the production, Data Center, and Service Management process and facilitates the necessary meetings.
- Oversee: partner with engineering staff to evaluate interfaces between software and hardware and to develop specifications and Performance Requirements.
- Organize: continually look for opportunities to support the teams Service Offering with a focus on repeatable, scalable, exportable practices and tools.
- Be accountable for working closely with client stakeholders, architects, analysts and SMEs to validate and/or elicit Information Requirements for design and architecture.
- Methodize: Product Development Project Management is essential to ensuring On Time Delivery of projects and coordination across various brand/working team members.
- Establish that your organization provides Business Process and technical expertise to IT staff for the implementation of enhancements, solutions, and maintenance for installed systems.
- Create and manage requirements artifacts using Best Practices for Change Management, as traceability, Version Control and Change Control.
- Manage: strategic application of Project Management methods and approaches, to successfully reach maximum efficiency according to project needs.
- Take ownership of product demonstrations and other client facing activities to help translate technical concepts into business terms.
- Collaborate with client internal stakeholders, product vendors, other third party Service Providers and the customer in the Strategic Design process to translate Business Needs into platform/custom solutions.
- Serve as an expert in Process Transformation/optimization/improvement methods and tools to drive functional Operational Excellence capability.
- Ensure you merge; lead and manage large and complex Innovation and Transformation engagements in understanding current business challenges, perform fit Gap Analysis, and develop solutions using various improvement levers as Best Practices, benchmarks, RPA automation, Intelligent automation, analytics etc.
- Manage work with team members to move User Stories from the development backlog into testing and provides clarification .
- Establish that your project performs yearly review of Production Control, Data Center, Disaster Recovery, monitoring and Service Management procedures, emphasizing on Compliance Requirements.
- Ensure Supply Chain and manufacturing Master Data key attributes are maintained and drive Master Data consistency, accuracy and availability.
- Evaluate opportunities to bring Best Practices from other organizations in Business Processes, measurement/KPIs, and Data Analytics.
- Establish: act as your organization analyzing with the goal of developing tools/dashboards/reports and other resources for your stakeholders.
- Coordinate: partner with thE Business to create fact based Business Cases that support process re engineering efforts through a defined and measurable value driven roadmap.
- Develop, maintain and update standardized operating Procedures And Policies that reduce process variation and drive process flexibility, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop short term Risk Management strategies to conduct purchase and sales transactions to increase margin and lower power costs, while minimizing risk.
- Arrange that your team develops solution designs and leads implementation efforts from an architecture perspective for all Technology Platform projects.
- Lead technical expertise in modern Client Digital Engineering and associated technologies, cloud platforms, Data Quality, governance and architecture.
- Provide regular status updates and reports to ensure the Operational Excellence roadmap, program and projects plans and functional Process Improvement plans add ongoing value.
- Ensure your project maximizes operational performance by proactively identifying areas for improvement, leading lean initiatives and projects, utilizing lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques, analyzing and reporting key metrics and communicating Continuous Improvement.
- Devise: Product Development Project Management roles take complex Project Management to the next level, overseeing projects that impact beyond thE Business unit and proprietary brand space, and impact the entirety of your organization.
- Warrant that your organization provides support for the measurement and monitoring processes/systems to measure strategy effectiveness and improve the effectiveness.
- Manage work with Account Leaders to consider and strategize methods to penetrate targeted accounts and set up quality meetings.
- Secure that your corporation fosters the development of a culture of Continuous Improvement that is biased toward action and driving metrics improvements.
- Interact with and communicate product requirements to architects, engineers, development managers, Product Managers, testers, and other stakeholders.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BPM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any BPM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BPM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BPM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BPM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Why a BPM focus?
- Are there competing BPM priorities?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- Are you changing as fast as the world around you?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether BPM goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What are the costs of reform?
- What BPM metrics are outputs of the process?
- The political context: who holds power?
- Have you made assumptions about the shape of the future, particularly its impact on your customers and competitors?
- What is effective BPM?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BPM book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BPM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BPM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BPM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BPM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BPM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BPM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 BPM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all BPM project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the BPM Project Team have enough people to execute the BPM Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed BPM Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete BPM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BPM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BPM Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BPM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BPM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BPM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BPM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BPM project with this in-depth BPM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BPM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BPM and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BPM investments work better.
This BPM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.