Understand the security needs of internal and external stakeholders around external business partners.
More Uses of the Building Lifecycle Management Toolkit:
- Ensure you motivate; understand technical implementation details necessary to assess security controls.
- Be accountable for building clear learning plans for a wide array of clients and use cases.
- Undertake periodic recurrent training and performance evaluation testing.
- Orchestrate: partner with team members to ensure successful security programs align with compliance requirements.
- Be accountable for Building Lifecycle Management.
- Initiate: project with varying levels of instruction and run with it.
- Perform all aspects of express lane reversal operations.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Building Lifecycle Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Building Lifecycle Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Building Lifecycle Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Building Lifecycle Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Building Lifecycle Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the mandatory deliverables expected for facility management from architects, engineers, and contractors at planning, design and construction stage?
- How can facility Managers/ owners develop the concept of sustainability from early design stage, or does that depends on your requirements as the client?
- What are major challenges for facility managers to collaborate with design team from design stage to the entire projects life cycle?
- What are the major responsibilities of a facility manager, regarding creation, capturing and transferring of facility data?
- How do you develop the concept of sustainability from early design stage, or does that depends on clients requirements?
- What are the mandatory deliverables from architects for clients/owners at planning, design and construction stage?
- What is your experience of utilization of BIM for sustainability of buildings especially during operations stage?
- What kind of benefits may an improved design process bring to the projects, the employees and your organization?
- Who is credited for the recycling process â the recycler, the user or the source of the recycled material?
- Do you have any ideas how to improve effectiveness in risk assessment and risk management in new project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Building Lifecycle Management book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Building Lifecycle Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Building Lifecycle Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Building Lifecycle Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Building Lifecycle Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Building Lifecycle Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Building Lifecycle Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Building Lifecycle Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Do prior clients have a positive opinion of your organization?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criteria that of the most economically advantageous tender?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Is there anything unique in this Building Lifecycle Management projects scope statement that will affect resources?
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Process Improvement Plan: Purpose of goal: the motive is determined by asking, why do you want to achieve this goal?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
- Procurement Audit: Are procurement policies and practices in line with (international) good practice standards?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What expertise is not available in your department?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Building Lifecycle Management project leaders committed to this Building Lifecycle Management project full time?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Building Lifecycle Management project?
Step-by-step and complete Building Lifecycle Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Building Lifecycle Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Building Lifecycle Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Building Lifecycle Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Building Lifecycle Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Building Lifecycle Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Building Lifecycle Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Building Lifecycle Management project with this in-depth Building Lifecycle Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Building Lifecycle Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Building Lifecycle Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Building Lifecycle Management investments work better.
This Building Lifecycle Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.