Financial responsibility understands financial targets and budget goals; incorporates Financial Analysis into strategic decisions; implements operating budget to address changing priorities; creates sound Business Cases to support expenditures; promotes conservation of organizational resources.
More Uses of the Business Case Toolkit:
- Identify and champion opportunities to expand the business benefits of the program beyond current scope by developing Business Cases that qualify and quantify the anticipated return on additional client investment.
- Ensure business value realization and optimization, from value plans through consultancy, Business Case development, financial awareness, managing expectations, and identifying opportunities to add value.
- Ensure you instruct; build, facilitate, and lead efforts with partner relationships to understand the Value Proposition and Business Case aligned to your Business Strategy to drive Decision Making and translate needs into term sheets to facilitate negotiations with future strategic business partners.
- Provide Process Improvement suggestions and opportunities and develop the Business Case and project summaries to Executive leadership (technology, workflow, robotic Process Automation, outsourcing, and optimization).
- Be accountable for selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements as Business Case, pricing, or complex Financial Analysis and interpreting and reporting on outputs.
- Evolve your Data Collection capabilities, analytics and reporting process as the Business Case evolves and grows by optimizing strategies, implement databases, and managing security, data sources and Metadata.
- Develop a sound Business Case for IT investment, now and for the future, forecasting and assessing the effectiveness of IT investment at launch, and on an ongoing basis, validating metrics to measure effectiveness, continued performance, productivity and ROI.
- Establish: partner with business engagement leadership, service line directors and others to develop high level Business Cases and manage expectations about service cost, quality, risk, metrics, delivery and lifecycle requirements.
- Provide mentorship on Business Cases, identifying the business impact, probability of satisfying Business Needs, anticipated business benefits, and risks and consequences of failure.
- Confirm your operation identifies key issues and risks, recommends options which are supported by a clear fact set and analysis, builds Business Cases to support revenue and/or cost synergies programs, cost to achieve/budget, etc.
- Warrant that your business communicates and/or supports the Business Cases to Product Management Group and Product Development regarding specific trends for future product functionality and enhancements.
- Control: design Business Architecture artifacts and deliverables to deliver expected Business Case and Value Proposition risk, resilience, complexity, reuse, Total Cost of Ownership etc.
- Be accountable for driving alignment between Product, Finance and LOB around benefits documented in Business Cases to ensure incremental investment is aligned with the delivery/commitment to incremental benefit.
- Ensure you build; lead one or several Mobile Applications Product Development initiatives utilizing the user and competitive research, the Business Case development, the scoping, and all phases of the Product Development lifecycle.
- Support key project implementation activities as implementation planning; systems integration; Training Plan development and execution; procedure development; Performance Management modifications; Business Case tracking and realization; User Acceptance Testing planning and execution.
- Earn manage Program Management lifecycle from Business Case justification, prioritization, tracking, reporting and escalation for the entire Cybersecurity Program Management.
- Support development of new strategic initiatives through Ideation and conceptualization, Market Research and analysis, Business Case development, and rigorous Strategic Planning.
- Manage potential products through the development and validation of Business Cases to support efficient and effective go/no go decisions related to New Product Development initiatives.
- Lead competency evaluating operational performance, formulating actionable tactics and strategies, developing Business Cases for change, and managing change in a Supply Chain context.
- Supervise the allocation of resources, performance and any competing requirements to meet internal customer expectations, Service Level Agreement performance thereby enabling achievement of Business Case Benefits Realization.
- Use Data Analysis to quantify Data Quality issues, develop Business Cases, and provide mentorship to data owners for cleansing needs to support migrations and implementations.
- Confirm your project analyzes current processes and business flows to recommends changes in Capital Planning Business Cases, governance processes, Financial Management processes, and information technology acquisitions for more efficient Business Operations.
- Secure that your corporation identifies key issues and risks, recommend options which are supported by a clear fact set and analysis, build Business Cases to support revenue and /or cost synergies programs, cost to achieve/budget, etc.
- Establish that your operation supports Development Teams in collecting clear user requirements, analyzing Business Cases, creating project timelines aimed at delivering products that meet or exceed the expectations of external customers and business stakeholders.
- Drive business improvements by identifying the opportunities, defining business requirements, build the Business Case, and design the process and technology solutions to achieve results.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding clients Business Cases, requirements and issues.
- Assure your venture provides expertise and Thought Leadership in understanding overall business maturity and establishes your organization case and roadmap regarding Business Process, governance, commercial KPIs, technology and systems capabilities.
- Evaluate Business Cases to inform automation, manufacturing scope, and manufacturing location decisions; provide feedback on estimated costs for future programs in development.
- Support various components and activities spanning the Project Management life cycle as Business Case analysis, detailed requirements, Software Design/testing/deployment and issues management.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer Project Managers and executive sponsors that all activities are closely aligned with the customers Business Case and Business Strategy, allowing the full potential of the Hearsay solution to be realized.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Case Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Case related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Case specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Case Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Case improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Think of your Business Case project, what are the main functions?
- Are Business Case changes recognized early enough to be approved through the regular process?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- What information do users need?
- Are procedures documented for managing Business Case risks?
- How do you implement and manage your work processes to ensure that they meet design requirements?
- How do you improve productivity?
- Who else should you help?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- What is the scope of the Business Case work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Case book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Case self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Case Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Case areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Case Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Case projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Case Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Case project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business Case project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Business Case project team have enough people to execute the Business Case project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business Case project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Business Case Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Case project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Case Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Case project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Case project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Case project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Case project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Case project with this in-depth Business Case Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Case projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Case and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Case investments work better.
This Business Case All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.