Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Case Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Case related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Case specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Case Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Case improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Have you landed on the blend of test automation, manual functional testing, structured test cases and exploratory testing that delivers the most value for your business and your customers?
- Do you have the ability to track the progression of market requirements into technical requirements and concept designs to ensure business case expectations/ justification are achievable?
- Do you have any plans to strengthen certain areas that are deemed to have good affinity with your telecommunications business, learning from the successful cases of other carriers?
- Will the administration remove the requirement for newly formed business entities to have a separate guarantor in cases where the newly formed organization is the guarantor?
- Are changes in plans and document contents, versions and history well managed for the business case, architecture / design, program of requirements and plan of approach?
- Which is most important to ensure when developing your Business Case for the procurement of a new it system that will process and store personal information?
- Are there plans in place to conduct a final comparison of actual costs incurred and benefits achieved against the original business case?
- Have a plan in place already and need help making the business case for flexible Business Continuity software that scales with crisis?
- How do you quickly determine whether your smart meter program is measuring up to the original benefits ascribed in the business case?
- What specific features have you built that are relevant to your industry or use case, or uniquely tailored to your business needs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Case book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Case self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Case Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Case areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Case Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Case projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Case Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Case project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What is the worst thing that can happen if you communicate information?
- Risk Register: How could corresponding Risk affect the Business Case project in terms of cost and schedule?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Procurement Audit: Are goods generally ordered and received in time to be used in the programs for which they were ordered?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of activity sequencing method is required for corresponding activities?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the Business Case projects success?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is pmp certification, and why do you think the number of people earning it has grown so much in the past ten years?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly describe some key events in the history of Business Case project management. What Business Case project was the first to use modern Business Case project management?
Step-by-step and complete Business Case Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Case project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Case project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Case project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Case project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Case project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Case project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Case project with this in-depth Business Case Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Case projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Case and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Case investments work better.
This Business Case All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.