Conduct regular reviews on performance and Efficiency Metrics with Site Leadership and highlight progress on Action plans and suggest vital changes to existing initiatives or build your organization case for new initiatives to drive metrics.
More Uses of the Business Case Toolkit:
- Conceptualize and present Business Cases for product concepts and market opportunities on behalf of the Product team to gain buy in from Executives.
- Ensure you champion; lead the IT budgeting and planning process, ensuring sound Business Cases and analyzing key Business Initiatives and informational needs that support, improve and/or transform Business Operations, processes, and strategy.
- Direct: work closely with Finance, to provide consistent data from the project contracts, Business Cases and Integrated Project Plans, for accurate Long Range Planning projections.
- Evaluate Business Cases to inform automation, manufacturing scope, and manufacturing location decisions; provide feedback on estimated costs for future programs in development.
- Be accountable for collaborating with sales Team Members and executives across your organization to deliver Business Cases to customers to convert opportunities to sales.
- Ensure business Value Realization and optimization, from value plans through consultancy, Business Case development, financial awareness, managing expectations, and identifying opportunities to add value.
- Ensure you manage; lead Brand Management to effectively create and present robust Business Cases through the gate keeping Product Development Process and gain Executive Leadership alignment.
- Be accountable for selecting relevant tools/techniques to meet client requirements as Business Case, pricing, or Financial Analysis and interpreting and reporting on outputs.
- Support development of new Strategic Initiatives through Ideation and conceptualization, market Research And Analysis, Business Case development, and rigorous Strategic Planning.
- Create Business Case decision models and customer financial models and execute Process Mapping to optimize clients operational productivity, forecasting, and budgeting processes.
- Be certain that your strategy develops your organization case for investment in hardware, software and/or Cloud Capabilities with the best Organizational Design to support Business Operations.
- Ensure your group analyzes the performance of existing products and leads the creation of Business Cases for the development of changes to existing products or development of new products.
- Develop Business Cases at a strategic and tactical level to ensure the right tests are being conducted in the correct sequence as part of your strategic optimization strategy and roadmap.
- Be certain that your corporation evaluates in depth Market Analysis and leads Business Case for optimization of existing products/solutions alternatives and/or to create the next generation of new products.
- Ensure you conduct; lead monthly Business Review, gather critical Business Metrics data across the business and your organization and build Business Cases for various opportunities.
- Develop solutions in conjunction with the Original Equipment Manufacturer and/or repair vendor, prepare and present the Business Case for the recommended changes.
- Direct: together with stakeholders analyze and evaluate benefits, costs and investments, looking at the business from all relevant perspectives, ensuring a good Return On Investment and qualitative Business Cases.
- Identify new trading and execution initiatives and own the project cycle from Business Case, requirements, planning, design, testing, and implementation.
- Lead activities associated with all product and Service Solutions to ensure high impact Business Case development and successful market launches.
- Lead competency evaluating operational performance, formulating actionable tactics and strategies, Developing Business Cases for change, and Managing Change in a Supply Chain context.
- Create Business Case decision models, customer financial models, or execute Process Mapping to optimize clients operational productivity, forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Enable Cloud Transformation develop long term Cloud Strategies with customers, identify and develop specific opportunities and supporting Business Cases while simultaneously managing issues and risks.
- Assure your corporation supports Development Teams in collecting clear User Requirements, analyzing Business Cases, creating Project Timelines aimed at delivering products that meet or exceed the expectations of external customers and Business Stakeholders.
- Establish that your organization identifies key issues and risks, recommends options which are supported by a clear fact set and analysis, builds Business Cases to support revenue and/or cost synergies programs, cost to achieve/budget, etc.
- Ensure you organize; lead the Business Case requirements for an MDM Platform to enable source system cleansing and Data Quality measuring and monitoring at scale across all the data domains.
- Create Business Case decision models and customer financial models and executing Process Mapping to optimize clients operational productivity, forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Drive Business Improvements by identifying the opportunities, defining Business Requirements, build the Business Case, and design the process and Technology Solutions to achieve results.
- Be able to build robust financial models used by teams throughout your organization, and to size the impacts of opportunities and Business Cases for pursuing new initiatives.
- Make sure that your corporation provides compelling communication to executives throughout your organization and makes the Business Case for change related to Kaizen/Lean activities.
- Be certain that your organization supports the development of Business Case and high level program Implementation Plans to translate business issues and opportunities into technical solutions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Case Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Case related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Case specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Case Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Case improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How will you insure seamless interoperability of Business Case moving forward?
- How do you know if you are successful?
- How do you implement and manage your Work Processes to ensure that they meet design requirements?
- Who should resolve the Business Case issues?
- Who needs to know?
- How will effects be measured?
- Are Business Case changes recognized early enough to be approved through the regular process?
- Do you have a Flow Diagram of what happens?
- What is the context?
- How do controls support value?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Case book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Case self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Case Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Case areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Case Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Case projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Case Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Case project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business Case project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Business Case Project Team have enough people to execute the Business Case Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business Case Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Business Case Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Case project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Case Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Case Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Case project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Case project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Case project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Case project with this in-depth Business Case Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Case projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Case and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Case investments work better.
This Business Case All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.