Financial responsibility understands financial targets and budget goals; incorporates Financial Analysis into strategic decisions; implements operating budget to address changing priorities; creates sound Business Cases to support expenditures; promotes conservation of organizational resources.
More Uses of the Business Cases Toolkit:
- Supervise: own designing business models, pricing, channel strategy, target segments, customer profiles, execution plan and financial Business Cases for solutions and verticals.
- Assure your group helps develop Business Cases, considering financial, resource, and technological constraints; develops Cost Estimates with consideration for business impacts and risks.
- Make sure that your organization reports findings and develops Business Cases to influence Executive Management or management committee member/head of business on the need for controls to Mitigate Risk.
- Identify and champion opportunities to expand the business benefits of the program beyond current scope by developing Business Cases that qualify and quantify the anticipated return on additional client investment.
- Control: partner with business engagement leadership, service line directors and others to develop high level Business Cases and manage expectations about service cost, quality, risk, metrics, delivery and lifecycle requirements.
- Make sure that your organization develops the consultative, Solution Selling capability in organization to develop compelling Business Cases to differentiate and highlight the value of your organizations broad portfolio.
- Ensure you handle; lead and inspire the application teams to engage with the business and identify new functionality, develop compelling Business Cases, prioritize projects and develop plans that maximize return on investment for your organization.
- Ensure your project analyzes current processes and business flows to recommends changes in Capital Planning Business Cases, governance processes, Financial Management processes, and information technology acquisitions for more efficient Business Operations.
- Develop solid Business Cases to drive value creation through alignment to Business Objectives and priorities, Business Process Analysis, and information flow analysis.
- Evaluate Business Cases to inform automation, manufacturing scope, and manufacturing location decisions; provide feedback on estimated costs for future programs in development.
- Enable cloud transformation develop long term Cloud Strategy with the partner, identify and develop specific opportunities and supporting Business Cases, manage issues and risks.
- Coordinate: growth strategy market assessment and prioritization, new growth ideas/products, Business Cases, criteria for the decision, go to market strategy, risks, business planning.
- Be accountable for driving alignment between Product, Finance and LOB around benefits documented in Business Cases to ensure incremental investment is aligned with the delivery/commitment to incremental benefit.
- Manage potential products through the development and validation of Business Cases to support efficient and effective go/no go decisions related to New Product Development initiatives.
- Provide mentorship on Business Cases, identifying the business impact, probability of satisfying Business Needs, anticipated business benefits, and risks and consequences of failure.
- Explore ideas, assess current Business Processes to identify improvement opportunities (technical and operational), conduct Gap Analysis, and help to develop Business Cases.
- Standardize enable cloud transformation develop long term Cloud Strategy with customers, identify and develop specific opportunities and supporting Business Cases, manage issues and risks.
- Assure your design identifies key issues and risks, recommend options which are supported by a clear fact set and analysis, build Business Cases to support revenue and /or cost synergies programs, cost to achieve/budget, etc.
- Lead competency evaluating operational performance, formulating actionable tactics and strategies, developing Business Cases for change, and managing change in a Supply Chain context.
- Develop compelling Business Cases in collaboration with Key Stakeholders, prioritize projects and develop plans that maximize return on investment for your organization.
- Confirm your project communicates and/or supports the Business Cases to Product Management Group and Product Development regarding specific trends for future product functionality and enhancements.
- Ensure you raise; lead Brand Management to effectively create and present robust Business Cases through the gate keeping Product Development process and gain executive leadership alignment.
- Enable cloud transformation develop long term Cloud Strategy with customers, identify and develop specific opportunities and supporting Business Cases, manage issues and risks.
- Use Data Analysis to quantify Data Quality issues, develop Business Cases, and provide guidance to data owners for cleansing needs to support migrations and implementations.
- Identify opportunities for growth and Competitive Differentiation through new solutions; build market requirements and Business Cases to help commit product delivery plans.
- Be certain that your business identifies key issues and risks, recommends options which are supported by a clear fact set and analysis, builds Business Cases to support revenue and/or cost synergies programs, cost to achieve/budget, etc.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding clients Business Cases, requirements and issues.
- Build robust financial models used by teams throughout your organization, and to size the impacts of opportunities and Business Cases for pursuing new initiatives.
- Use Data Analysis to quantify Data Quality issues, develop Business Cases, and provide mentorship to data owners for cleansing needs to support migrations and implementations.
- Be certain that your planning supports Development Teams in collecting clear user requirements, analyzing Business Cases, creating project timelines aimed at delivering products that meet or exceed the expectations of external customers and business stakeholders.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Cases Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Cases related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Cases specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Cases Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Cases improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do staff qualifications match your project?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Are required metrics defined, what are they?
- What is the scope of Business Cases?
- Is the final output clearly identified?
- What disadvantage does this cause for the user?
- Why will customers want to buy your organizations products/services?
- How do you engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization, key questions are: is the Business Cases solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- How do you track customer value, profitability or financial return, organizational success, and sustainability?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Cases book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Cases self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Cases Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Cases areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Cases Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Cases projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Cases Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Cases project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business Cases project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Business Cases project team have enough people to execute the Business Cases project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business Cases project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Cases Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Cases project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Cases project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Cases project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Cases project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Cases projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Cases and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Cases investments work better.
This Business Cases All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.