Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Cases Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Cases related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Cases specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Cases Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 955 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Cases improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 955 standard requirements:
- Has the business prepared business cases and justification for all major projects and capital programs, including evidence that a range of options have been considered?
- Is the procurement strategy formally endorsed by a relevant board which tests the feasibility and value for money of procurement business cases?
- How can consultants with little AM knowledge efficiently assess possible AM applications for clients to determine appropriate business cases?
- Are some/all programs and projects being approved without well founded business cases linking the benefits to explicit organizational goals?
- Why do other organizations have to dedicate themselves to being concession holders of facilities or contracts to supply services to users?
- Are some/all programs and projects being approved without well founded business cases linking benefits to explicit organizational goals?
- Are you being clear in separating out longer term data vision and business outcomes from short term investment and progress steps?
- What are your business cases for wireless applications and the overall expansion or contraction of mobility in the enterprise?
- Did your organization program official plan and budget for IT security and integrate security into all of the business cases?
- Are organizations adopting formal policy or procedures for creating business cases as part of investment approval activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Cases book in PDF containing 955 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Cases self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Cases Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Cases areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Cases Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Cases projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Cases Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Cases project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Can static requirements change attributes like the size of the change be used to predict reliability in execution?
- Initiating Process Group: For technology Business Cases projects only: Are all production support stakeholders (Business unit, technical support, & user) prepared for implementation with appropriate contingency plans?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Business Cases project management processes you chose to use?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups/audiences that will be impacted by this change?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized and unpriced work)?
- Cost Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the Business Cases project?
- Lessons Learned: If you had to do this Business Cases project again, what is the one thing that you would change (related to process, not to technical solutions)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What methods are to be used for managing and monitoring subcontractors (eg agreements, contracts etc)?
Step-by-step and complete Business Cases Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Cases project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Cases project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Cases project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Cases project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Cases project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Cases project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Cases project with this in-depth Business Cases Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Cases projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Cases and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Cases investments work better.
This Business Cases All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.