Review and approve Security And Compliance policies and controls to manage risk, as and not limited to, data Loss Prevention, Identity And Access Management, Fraud Prevention, intrusion and penetration management, Privacy And Compliance, and Business Continuity Planning.
More Uses of the Business Continuity Planning Toolkit:
- Arrange that your business complies; challenges and provides Process Improvement strategies on existing Procedures And Processes across the team and risk organization to achieve efficiencies.
- Devise: in response to a crisis or any other type of business interruption, supports organization leadership by aiding Crisis Management and Incident Response teams in the coordination and execution of all Business Continuity plans and related activities.
- Collaborate with tech leads, Product Managers, developers, in research activities, strategy sessions, Ideation, design, and testing of new product concepts.
- Be certain that your group complies; directs the development and implementation of your organizations strategic Emergency Management and Business Continuity Planning and response programs.
- Establish that your strategy develops Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity awareness materials to keep organization personnel aware and informed of roles in the event a disaster is declared.
- Maintain the integrity and Strategic Development of your organizations information and Communications Infrastructure, and the systems infrastructure for mission critical functions.
- Be certain that your venture develops Standard Operating Procedures for troubleshooting applications and establishing workarounds, templates for communications, and central repositories for team procedures and reference information.
- Coordinate Strategic Planning of Business Continuity programs, working with Management Teams to properly assess vulnerabilities and develop strategies.
- Ensure your enterprise complies; implements, tests and validates that comprehensive Business Continuity Planning, Risk Management and Security Controls are in place and validated on a recurring basis.
- Coordinate development of business unit schedules for annual Business Continuity documentation maintenance and update, exercises, and Independent Review and validation.
- Ensure departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulatory standards and organization Policies and Procedures.
- Formulate: direct the creation and implementation of processes designed to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory departments and external compliance organizations.
- Steer: interface with business owners to ensure Contract Negotiation objectives align with key Stakeholder Expectations and provide project status and analysis throughout the negotiation and contract development phases.
- Confirm your group develops and maintains processes, procedures, models, and templates for collecting and organizing knowledge into specialized Knowledge Representation programs.
- Engage in organizational Security Assessments, Data Classification, Business Continuity Planning, Vulnerability Scanning, and Penetration Testing projects.
- Confirm your team develops Emergency Management plans for recovery Decision Making and communications, continuity of critical organization processes, or temporary shut down of non critical areas to ensure continuity of operation and governance.
- Confirm your venture develops and identifies Emergency Management plans for recovery Decision Making and communications, continuity of critical department processes, or temporary shutdown of non critical divisions to ensure Continuity Of Operations and governance principles.
- Oversee and evaluate the effectiveness of other risk and control functions performed by the Business Lines as, and not limited to, Vendor Risk management, new product process, Business Continuity Planning, etc.
- Make sure that your design complies; analysis and mitigation of Business Disruption risks by supporting the development of Financial Risk models, resiliency estimates and Risk Assessments at high risk sites to identify appropriate Investment Strategies to increasE Business resiliency.
- Develop: review and approve Security And Compliance policies and controls to manage risk, as, and not limited to, data Loss Prevention, Identity And Access Management, Fraud Prevention, intrusion and penetration management, Privacy And Compliance and Business Continuity Planning.
- Ensure your organization gathers and provides related information for use by the ISO to make appropriate continuity and recovery related decisions and to mitigate Business Operations impacting events.
- Develop: preparation of high risk sites to respond to your organization disruption by leading the development of comprehensive, integrated Crisis Management, it recovery, and Business Recovery plans.
- Perform Third Party Risk Management (tprm) assessment on vendor engagements related to bcm, coordinate assessment across departments and review function specific internal Risk Assessments.
- Arrange that your venture participates in annual Budget Process for organizational technology needs, develops annual IT operational and capital budgets, develops and maintains your organizations IT plan.
- Ensure you head; recommend improvements to Operational Processes, technologies, policies, standards and practices that supports Business Development, growth and sustainment of BCP Practice Area Objectives.
- Establish that your organization provides training and awareness communications and oversees the execution of continuity and Response Plans in the event of your organization disruption.
- Drive operational impact analyses and capacity modeling for new manufacturing technologies, capital projects, and Operational Efficiency projects planned at its.
- Manage work with Business Continuity plan owners to develop and maintain policies, Standards and Procedures for Business Continuity; maintain and update recovery/Contingency Plan goals and objectives.
- Have a Continuous Improvement mindset that looks for opportunities to improve efficiencies, Reduce Costs where possible, and refine processes where needed.
- Develop, maintain, and adhere to program policy, metrics, KPIs, training, exercises, Regulatory Requirements, and all other supporting governance activities.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Continuity Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Continuity Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Continuity Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Continuity Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Continuity Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Which of the recognised risks out of all risks can be most likely transferred?
- What are the Business Continuity Planning use cases?
- How do you use Business Continuity Planning data and information to support Organizational Decision Making and innovation?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- Do you verify that Corrective Actions were taken?
- What qualifies as competition?
- How do you provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- Is the cost worth the Business Continuity Planning effort?
- How do you measure improved Business Continuity Planning Service perception, and satisfaction?
- What are the Operational Costs after Business Continuity Planning deployment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Continuity Planning book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Continuity Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Continuity Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Continuity Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Continuity Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Continuity Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Continuity Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Continuity Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business Continuity Planning project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Business Continuity Planning Project Team have enough people to execute the Business Continuity Planning Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business Continuity Planning Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Continuity Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Continuity Planning Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Continuity Planning Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Continuity Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Continuity Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Continuity Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Continuity Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Continuity Planning and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Continuity Planning investments work better.
This Business Continuity Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.