Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Process Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Process Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Process Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Process Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 971 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 971 standard requirements:
- How fast does your organization move to implement and scale digital workforce, when the benefits from robotic process automation are high and the payback period is so attractive, at just under one year?
- Licensing issues; for example, if you have a license for software (e.g.., SAP) that is priced based on the number of users, how will the substitution of a software robot in place of humans be counted?
- With increasing political pressure on retaining jobs onshore, concurrent with the introduction of more accessible intelligent automation tools, is offshoring shared services still a viable strategy?
- Considerations should include target user groups to evaluate functionality, ease of use, business process change and user acceptance. How does the solution in use handle core business processes?
- Are your processes mission critical like regulatory compliance standards that require full visibility and traceability of every action and decision within a process such as: PCI, HIPAA and SOX?
- Have you assessed the potential savings on health care costs and the effect on the wellness and morale of your workforce by using robots to relieve tedious or potentially deleterious tasks?
- What are the key technical or process barriers that inhibit adoption of highly automated production methods, or is the lack of implementation of corresponding methods strictly market-based?
- What manufacturing process which is currently of the pick and place type would most reduce manufacturing cost or increase production volume if it was transitioned into a continuous process?
- What cutting-edge technologies, processes, techniques, and engineering capabilities must you develop to enable your research agenda in the most productive, economical, and timely manner?
- Are you looking to automate light tasks in an agent-augmentation role or a wholesale automation of end-to-end business processes that free up the human operator for higher-value tasks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Process Automation book in PDF containing 971 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Process Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Process Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Process Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Process Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Is the work done on a work package level as described in the WBS dictionary?
- Risk Audit: Are you meeting your legal, regulatory and compliance requirements - if not, why not?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for the post implementation review process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Business Process Automation project managers of large information technology Business Process Automation projects need strong technical skills?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a legal authority for the procurement Business Process Automation project?
- Variance Analysis: How do you verify authorization to proceed with all authorized work?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contingency plans created to prepare for risk events to occur?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the Business Process Automation project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there dependencies with other initiatives or Business Process Automation projects?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk urgency assessment -which of your risks could occur soon, or require a longer planning time?
Step-by-step and complete Business Process Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Automation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Process Automation project with this in-depth Business Process Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Automation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Process Automation investments work better.
This Business Process Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.