Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Process Framework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Process Framework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Process Framework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Process Framework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Framework improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What actually is the future of IT Service Management if the purchasing and consuming of IT continues to move towards the business and away from the more traditional budget owners in IT?
- Does the idea have the power to render the common and established business model of a telecommunication organization inferior to its own, and do you have a voice in implementation?
- What processes are in place to triage security-related events and ensure timely and thorough incident management, as per established IT service management policies and procedures?
- Will the process be able to process the required quantity in the required quality and within the given budget and time frame, and across organizational and corporate boundaries?
- Does the system retain a log of file updates until the next occasion on which the relevant information is reported or the relevant file used in a regular control procedure?
- How can it operations successfully evolve from component management to end-to-end it service management, encompassing business applications and underlying infrastructure?
- Is there any reason why you should have different approaches, processes, practices and terminology for doing the same kind of thing in different aspects of the business?
- What types of staff, intensity of staff, professional requirements, work processes and interactions are necessary to achieve the intended outcomes in each programs?
- Is the area sufficiently homogeneous so that a low number of samples is adequate to generate a measure of central tendency with an acceptable level of confidence?
- What decisions and processes are needed to ensure an appropriate balance at all times between strategy, tactics and operations ÃÂÃÂ between feel, think and do?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Process Framework book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Process Framework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Process Framework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Framework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Framework Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Process Framework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Framework Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Process Framework project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a pmo (Business Process Framework project management office) in place and does it provide oversight to the Business Process Framework project?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and monitoring in order to discover malpractice and fraud in the procurement function/unit?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What hierarchical authority does the stakeholder have in your organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Contracting method ÃÂÃÂ what contracting method is to be used for the contracts?
- Procurement Audit: Is it calculated whether aggregated procurement can be more cost-efficient?
- Scope Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Business Process Framework project scheduling & tracking?
- Requirements Management Plan: What information regarding the Business Process Framework project requirements will be reported?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Business Process Framework project organization documented and on file?
- Procurement Audit: Were products/services not received within the prescribed time limit?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the budget or estimated cost for your organizations services?
Step-by-step and complete Business Process Framework Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Framework project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Framework project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Framework project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Framework project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Framework project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Framework project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Process Framework project with this in-depth Business Process Framework Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Framework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Framework and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Process Framework investments work better.
This Business Process Framework All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.