Lead regulatory, risk and controls; finance and accounting; Technology Enablement; and Business Process Optimization.
More Uses of the Business Process Optimization Toolkit:
- Confirm your organization ensures that Business Process Optimization opportunities are executed across your organization.
- Ensure you steer; detailed Business Process Optimization and design.
- Ensure you boost; lead Business Transformation / lead Business Process Optimization.
- Ensure you mastermind; lead Business Process Optimization and alignment.
- Be accountable for defining industry and client specific Business Processes and identify opportunities for Business Process Optimization.
- Ensure you gain; lead Business Process Optimization.
- Warrant that your organization leads efforts focused on Business Process Optimization and incorporates best practices in routine activities.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Process Optimization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Process Optimization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Process Optimization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Process Optimization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Optimization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How can technology help relocate key functions to optimize your talent, engagement with customers, and cost advantages in emerging markets?
- Have personnel within your organization been trained in Process Management or other similar management concepts?
- Will there be any changes to your brand that you need to be aware of that could impact your current project?
- Is Portfolio management connected with innovation and development processes and the overall Supply Chain?
- How does your organizations Service Delivery strategy compare to the strategies used by other companies?
- Are the project significance and needs known and considered throughout the project development process?
- Are your product and service portfolios aligned with corporate and Business Strategy and growth goals?
- How does the governance structure function and who is responsible for its development and enforcement?
- Do you consider it normal for your organization to exploit customer personal data for commercial use?
- Is your organization tracking Customer Satisfaction at every interaction along the customer journey?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Process Optimization book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Process Optimization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Process Optimization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Optimization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Optimization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Process Optimization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Optimization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Process Optimization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks of not having good inter-organization cooperation on the Business Process Optimization project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is the information network consistent with the structure of the formal organization?
- Team Operating Agreement: How do you want to be thought of and known within your organization?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a documented Business Process Optimization project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Cost Management Plan: Are post milestone Business Process Optimization project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Scope Management Plan: Does a documented Business Process Optimization project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What organizational arrangements are planned to ensure the Business Process Optimization project achieves its social development outcomes?
- Closing Process Group: Mitigate. what will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Optimization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Optimization Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Optimization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Optimization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Optimization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Optimization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Optimization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Optimization and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Process Optimization investments work better.
This Business Process Optimization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.