Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Discovery and Optimization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Discovery and Optimization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Discovery and Optimization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Discovery and Optimization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Discovery and Optimization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How important is industry specific field labeling to the success of your project, especially if it comes at the expense of top tier process optimization?
- Will any meeting minutes or other documented considerations pertaining to the permitting process by the steering committee be available for review?
- Where and in what format will shared data be stored so that it is accessible, and without compromising security or confidentiality standards?
- How can all the data collected during the production and packaging of food products be made available for analysis and process optimization?
- Are your staff spending too much time trying to troubleshoot problems caused through communication errors and lack of process optimization?
- Is your starting point is going to be process optimization, is your starting point going to be around business rules decision making?
- Is it best to implement corporate performance management, business process optimization, business intelligence or something else?
- Can your organization provide the circumstances in which multiple vendors would be selected rather than one?
- What do you feel like based on the experience your customers will have with your brand online and in person?
- What level of benefit do executives expect from an optimization calculation for an entire business process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Discovery and Optimization book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Process Discovery and Optimization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Discovery and Optimization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Discovery and Optimization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Discovery and Optimization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Discovery and Optimization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Discovery and Optimization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Process Discovery and Optimization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Is there a risk that information provided by management may not always be reliable?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the title convey to the reader the essence of the Process Discovery and Optimization project?
- Quality Audit: Is your organizational structure a help or a hindrance to deployment?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Lessons Learned: How well was Process Discovery and Optimization project status communicated throughout your involvement in the Process Discovery and Optimization project?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the document/deliverable meet general requirements (for example, statement of work) for all deliverables?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post meeting notes and the recording (if used) and notify participants?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Process Discovery and Optimization project sufficiently qualified?
- Project Management Plan: Development trends and opportunities. What if the positive direction and vision of your organization causes expected trends to change?
Step-by-step and complete Process Discovery and Optimization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Discovery and Optimization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Discovery and Optimization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Discovery and Optimization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Discovery and Optimization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Discovery and Optimization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Discovery and Optimization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Discovery and Optimization project with this in-depth Process Discovery and Optimization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Discovery and Optimization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Discovery and Optimization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Discovery and Optimization investments work better.
This Process Discovery and Optimization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.