This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Business Process Outsourcing assessment.
'I have been looking at the document, and it is quite extensive.' - Pengilly W., Director IT & Logistics at a leading University
What Is The Business Process Outsourcing Self-Assessment?
The Business Process Outsourcing Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Business Process Outsourcing work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Business Process Outsourcing task and that every Business Process Outsourcing outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Business Process Outsourcing opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Business Process Outsourcing advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Business Process Outsourcing Self-Assessment. Featuring 622 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Outsourcing improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Business Process Outsourcing Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 622 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Outsourcing Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Business Process Outsourcing Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Outsourcing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Outsourcing and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Business Process Outsourcing with this Business Process Outsourcing Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is the Business Process Outsourcing process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Define Question: For your Business Process Outsourcing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Measure Question: In the case of a Business Process Outsourcing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Business Process Outsourcing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Business Process Outsourcing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Analyze Question: What are the disruptive Business Process Outsourcing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Improve Question: Is Business Process Outsourcing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Control Question: Have the types of risks that may impact Business Process Outsourcing been identified and analyzed?
- Sustain Question: How does the Business Process Outsourcing manager ensure against scope creep?
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.