Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Process Re-engineering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Process Re-engineering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Process Re-engineering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Process Re-engineering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Re-engineering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Follow-up of an incident should include regular status reporting, describing new controls and lessons learned to improve future performance. The most important element of the follow-up stage is performing a postmortem analysis of the response procedure itself. Exactly what happened and at what times? How is this process managed?
- Is the Quality Assurance function recognized to be different from implicit and continuous quality control during fabrication, in that it is discrete, explicit following production, and ignores the sequence or nature of the fabrication steps or processes?
- if you had to recreate the system at a certain state in its life cycle or duplicate the deployed system in the test lab to check out a fault, would you have all of the configuration data and documentation version information you would need to do so?
- Has the team ensured that key cultural barriers (e.g., training and skills required for new jobs, entrenched culture, incompatible support structures, fear of downsizing) are addressed in its Change Management strategy?
- The project plan and the SEMP define the tasks and schedule for the project and the processes that will be followed to produce the deliverables. once the project is underway, how do you track progress against the plan?
- Given the strategic vision and goals of your organization, the performance gaps, customer and stakeholder needs, and other change drivers, has your organization targeted the most critical products and services?
- What domains of knowledge and types of cyber security-associated skills and abilities are necessary for engineers involved in operating the organizations processes to achieve safe and reliable operating goals?
- Has your organization developed goals based on a careful, fact-based analysis of its performance and environment and has your organization linked the goals to mission, customer needs, and current performance?
- Does your organization use performance measures consistent with the requirements of your organization to determine how well it is meeting desired outcomes and to identify and assess any performance problems?
- Are your organization executives working closely with employee unions to minimize the potential for adverse effects of the implementation on its members, and to make use of union suggestions where feasible?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Process Re-engineering book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Process Re-engineering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Process Re-engineering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Re-engineering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Re-engineering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Process Re-engineering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Re-engineering Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Process Re-engineering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Market risk -Will the new service or product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine which risk events to accept and which events to disregard?
- Procurement Audit: Were the specifications of the contract determined free from influence of particular interests of consultants, experts or other economic operators?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do the values and practices inherent in the culture of the organization foster or hinder the process?
- Project Scope Statement: Was planning completed before the Business Process Re-engineering project was initiated?
- Procurement Audit: Is the company policy on purchasing covered by a written manual?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Business Process Re-engineering project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
- Project Scope Statement: Do you anticipate new stakeholders joining the Business Process Re-engineering project over time?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Business Process Re-engineering project purposes different than the previously authorized Business Process Re-engineering project?
Step-by-step and complete Business Process Re-engineering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Re-engineering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Re-engineering project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Re-engineering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Re-engineering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Re-engineering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Re-engineering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on TRANSITION
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on RESOURCES
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on GOALS
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on CUSTOMERS
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on DATA
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on WORK
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on EXECUTIVES
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on PROJECT
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on MANAGEMENT
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on CUSTOMER
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on IMPROVEMENT
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on INFORMATION
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on PROCESSES
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on PERFORMANCE
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on TEAM
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on BUSINESS
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on ORGANIZATION
- Business Process Re-engineering Checklist Report on PROCESS
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Process Re-engineering project with this in-depth Business Process Re-engineering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Re-engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Re-engineering and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Process Re-engineering investments work better.
This Business Process Re-engineering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.