Create and implement business resilience controls, procedures and tools to ensure business resilience against current and emerging security threats/risks.
More Uses of the Business Resilience Toolkit:
- Create or enhance storage management and business resilience processes and technical procedures.
- Audit: Incident Management business resilience.
- Be accountable for evaluating, reworking, and implementing a new business resilience policy by analyzing Business Risks and drive mitigation efforts.
- Pilot: enterprise operational recovery and business resilience fundamentals.
- Ensure you command; lead business resilience management.
- Be accountable for driving operational compliance and business resilience for cx.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Resilience Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Resilience related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Resilience specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Resilience Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Resilience improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What alternatives to your organizations regular way of doing business have been developed to ensure the resiliency of its most critical data, systems, business functions, services and processes?
- Do you have policies, procedures and technical measures in place to ensure appropriate data/assets Access management in adherence to legal, statutory or regulatory Compliance Requirements?
- Is there sufficient agility and flexibility in place â of people with the skills you need, in different locations â to ensure that business critical functions can remain operational?
- How are other organizations defending the critical information in the current context of unpredictable threats while addressing changing business, technology and regulatory needs?
- Is the culture and Organizational Structure of your organization, including the relationship between the business and IT, appropriate to drive a highly resilient environment?
- How do you design, architect, and implement security and resiliency when developing cloud architectures, migrating workloads, or building cloud native business solutions?
- Does your organization have resilience, emergency, Business Continuity and escalation plans which have been formulated and tested with the appropriately trained staff?
- How does your organization better leverage its strengths, people, and expertise to help build climate resilience within operations, suppliers, and the community?
- What are the benefits and costs of emergency Business Continuity Plans being reviewed by a regulatory authority for infrastructure identified as vital or major?
- How do you are design and govern functions that could cause business disruptions to create an Operating model that reflects Operational Resilience expectations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Resilience book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Resilience self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Resilience Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Resilience areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Resilience Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Resilience projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Resilience Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Resilience project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What is the expected monetary value of the Business Resilience project?
- Scope Management Plan: Assess the expected stability of the scope of this Business Resilience project how likely is it to change, how frequently, and by how much?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all Business Resilience project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and non-discriminating?
- Milestone List: Identify critical paths (one or more) and which activities are on the critical path?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the Resource Management plan include a personnel development plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Business Resilience project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Risk Audit: What is the implication of budget constraint on this process?
Step-by-step and complete Business Resilience Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Resilience project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Resilience Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Resilience project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Resilience project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Resilience project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Resilience project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Resilience project with this in-depth Business Resilience Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Resilience projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Resilience and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Resilience investments work better.
This Business Resilience All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.