Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Career Assessment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Career Assessment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Career Assessment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Career Assessment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Career Assessment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What kind of professional, structural and funding relationship between career learning and career guidance providers would most effectively support the career development needs of young people?
- Do you believe that succession planning is integrated with other processes of talent management including performance management, training and development, compensation, and assessment?
- How do you help the employee learn your business, learn how to add more value, help your business, and be motivated by seeing how the career can grow by helping your organization grow?
- How do you engage employees whose goal is to build a portfolio career and will change organizational loyalties as needed to advance the skills and experience?
- How might you consider changing your social media presence or your digital reputation to better align with your future education and career/life plans?
- How do compensation, career progression, and related workforce practices enable department, staff, and your organization to achieve high performance?
- How will your organization ensure that all employees are receiving an opportunity to participate in career, professional and leadership development?
- How well have succession goals been linked to career planning goals so that individual development has a clear what is in it for you for employees?
- Are there any defining moments in your life or your career that were a direct or indirect result of participating in a mentoring relationship?
- Are you the kind of person that can receive and learn from suggestions, feedback, and constructive criticism about your practice and career?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Career Assessment book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Career Assessment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Career Assessment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Career Assessment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Career Assessment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Career Assessment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Career Assessment Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Career Assessment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Was the Career Assessment project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the Career Assessment project, that is)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Career Assessment project management strategy been established?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines incorporating the principles and objectives of a robust procurement practice been established?
- Risk Audit: Estimated size of product in number of programs, files, transactions?
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the program contributed towards the issue culture and development included on the public agenda?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Career Assessment project?
- Project Scope Statement: If there are vendors, have they signed off on the Career Assessment project Plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Milestone List: Milestone pages should display the UserID of the person who added the milestone. Does a report or query exist that provides this audit information?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
Step-by-step and complete Career Assessment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Career Assessment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Career Assessment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Career Assessment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Career Assessment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Career Assessment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Career Assessment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Career Assessment project with this in-depth Career Assessment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Career Assessment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Career Assessment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Career Assessment investments work better.
This Career Assessment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.