Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Career Mentoring Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Career Mentoring related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Career Mentoring specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Career Mentoring Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Career Mentoring improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How does your project promote the development of the mentor-new employee relationship that each new employee receives a highly personalized, professional induction experience?
- Are there significant differences in various mentoring strategies, including one-to-one, network mentoring, peer mentoring, cascade mentoring, and informal mentoring?
- Does the mentor possess an effective leadership style to influence satisfaction in the career, advancement, and development phases of the mentoring relationship?
- How can annual evaluations be fair and equitable when, in the case of your unit, no standards for rating work as excellent or commendable even exist?
- Does the mentors leadership style influence protegeeÃÂÃÂ satisfaction in the career, advancement, and development phases of the mentoring relationship?
- What competences and strengths do you bring into the workspace immediately and which will best serve your career in the medium and long term?
- Is compatibility with the mentor in career and personal areas affecting the protegee's satisfaction with the mentoring process?
- Are mentoring meeting sessions between mentor and protegee a factor in the protegee's satisfaction with the mentoring process?
- Where do you find information on other environmental job training programs and receive assistance in developing your own?
- What evidence is there that having local mentoring project is influencing the professional climate of your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Career Mentoring book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Career Mentoring self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Career Mentoring Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Career Mentoring areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Career Mentoring Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Career Mentoring projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Career Mentoring Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Career Mentoring project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are receiving reports on file for all claims for equipment, supplies and materials in the paid claims file?
- WBS Dictionary: Are time-phased budgets established for planning and control of level of effort activity by category of resource; for example, type of manpower and/or material?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the Career Mentoring project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this Career Mentoring project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
- Procurement Audit: Do buyers obtain price quotations or bids from two or more suppliers on significant purchases if catalog or advertised prices are not available?
- Project Scope Statement: Elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all involved Career Mentoring project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Career Mentoring project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to prepare for your career 5+ years from now?
- Cost Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the largest companies that provide information technology outsourcing services?
Step-by-step and complete Career Mentoring Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Career Mentoring project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Career Mentoring project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Career Mentoring project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Career Mentoring project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Career Mentoring project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Career Mentoring project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Career Mentoring project with this in-depth Career Mentoring Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Career Mentoring projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Career Mentoring and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Career Mentoring investments work better.
This Career Mentoring All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.