Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Certified Management Consultant Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Certified Management Consultant related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Certified Management Consultant specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Certified Management Consultant Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Certified Management Consultant improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Have partners fully penetrated all of the various markets that exist within accounts that are familiar with the partner and therefore trust the partner?
- How many organizations that preach dedication to outstanding client service are also willing to give an unconditional client satisfaction guarantee?
- Do managers expect others to abide by the system and exempt themselves,thereby modeling the separation of formal/official from informal/actual?
- How to draw the line between what constitutes professional evaluation, and the work that is simply part of the role of a responsible manager?
- How do you evaluate your business impartially, and make sure its poised for future success, without letting emotions cloud your vision?
- What commercial benefits would come to that consulting organization if it were true that supervision was always done superbly?
- Does the consultant have the necessary experience, capability and proven track record to provide the necessary services?
- Which tools should be used to begin gathering historical performance data on the system for a performance analysis?
- Did the consultant provide a written summation of your considerations about approaches, fees, and deliverables?
- Which commands should be used to obtain information about the levels of the operating system and maintenance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Certified Management Consultant book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Certified Management Consultant self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Certified Management Consultant Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Certified Management Consultant areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Certified Management Consultant Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Certified Management Consultant projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Certified Management Consultant Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Certified Management Consultant project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization make sources of information beyond the tender documents equally available for all the candidates?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Certified Management Consultant project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all activities captured and do they address all approved work scope in the Certified Management Consultant project baseline?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the acceptance criteria (process and criteria to be met for key stakeholder acceptance) and who is authorized to sign off?
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure fair competition and transparency?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is Certified Management Consultant project portfolio management (PPM) important?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial to contribute for the achievement of the development objective?
- Lessons Learned: Who managed most of the communication within the Certified Management Consultant project?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, did candidates give evidence of complying with quality assurance standards?
Step-by-step and complete Certified Management Consultant Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Certified Management Consultant project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Certified Management Consultant project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Certified Management Consultant project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Certified Management Consultant project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Certified Management Consultant project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Certified Management Consultant project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Certified Management Consultant project with this in-depth Certified Management Consultant Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Certified Management Consultant projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Certified Management Consultant and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Certified Management Consultant investments work better.
This Certified Management Consultant All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.