Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Management Consulting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Management Consulting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Management Consulting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Management Consulting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Management Consulting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What are the approaches of consulting companies towards clients, in what concerns the source of new opportunities and the way relationships are managed throughout time?
- Is there a process to adjust your organizations risk tolerance to assure continued alignment with organizational changes and priorities?
- Is your organization ready to deal with the amount of change needed to implement smart grids as a strategic foundation of your business?
- Are there other known significant drivers that will be increasing your organizations revenue requirements in the future?
- What is management philosophy and operating style and how does that flow down to the employees in your organization?
- How well documented is all the knowledge that is used in selling or delivering client projects in your areas?
- Does your organization have the capacity to service its customers in day to day activities, emergencies, etc?
- Do you believe that your organization transformation must occur to ensure a successful force transformation?
- What makes management consultants effective in interactions with clients, seen from the eyes of the client?
- What monitoring and evaluation practices have been utilised to measure costs and benefits of the microgrid?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Management Consulting book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Management Consulting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Management Consulting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Management Consulting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Management Consulting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Management Consulting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Management Consulting Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Management Consulting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are all pre-numbered checks accounted for on a regular basis?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you need a good WBS to use Management Consulting project management software?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for a previously authorized Management Consulting project?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have the frequency of collection and the points in the process where measurements will be made been determined?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned Management Consulting project manager a PMP (Certified Management Consulting project manager) and experienced?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Risk Audit: Are all programs planned and conducted according to recognized safety standards?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Variance Analysis: How are material, labor, and overhead standards set?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Management Consulting project estimates?
Step-by-step and complete Management Consulting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Management Consulting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Management Consulting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Management Consulting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Management Consulting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Management Consulting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Management Consulting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Management Consulting project with this in-depth Management Consulting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Management Consulting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Management Consulting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Management Consulting investments work better.
This Management Consulting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.