Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Challenger Brand Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Challenger Brand related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Challenger Brand specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Challenger Brand Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Challenger Brand improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Does communicating the desired association require real changes to the product itself or just perceptual shifts in the way the consumer thinks of the product or brand?
- How can a would-be market challenger in a convenience product category convince the distribution channel intermediaries to stock and distribute its brand?
- How does your organization translate into value for brand owners in terms of better consumer experience, lower cost, speed to market or other advantages?
- Is your brand your organization label rather than a genuinely likeable relationship partner with whom you could spend an exciting and interesting day?
- Does your brand just claim a higher purpose in place of continuous conduct to advance that agenda and engender loyalty through action?
- How much of that transformation can a few hundred startups really be expected to deliver, globally and across the entire value chain?
- Why is it that there seems to be less high-level advocacy for the collective importance of brands than seems justified by the facts?
- What is your single most importantly held belief, how are you going to project that, and why does it matter to your customers?
- How do you maintain customer acquisition rates and deepen brand loyalty after that giddy initial period of super fast-growth?
- What actions would be most meaningful to your customers, and are relatively easy for your employees to execute and repeat?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Challenger Brand book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Challenger Brand self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Challenger Brand Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Challenger Brand areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Challenger Brand Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Challenger Brand projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Challenger Brand Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Challenger Brand project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What stakeholder group needs, expectations, and interests are being met by the Challenger Brand project?
- Process Improvement Plan: Has the time line required to move measurement results from the points of collection to databases or users been established?
- Cost Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Initiating Process Group: In which Challenger Brand project management process group is the detailed Challenger Brand project budget created?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create your organizational focus on customers and other stakeholders?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What methods are to be used for managing and monitoring subcontractors (eg agreements, contracts etc)?
- Project Charter: Does the Challenger Brand project need to consider any special capacity or capability issues?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the budget or estimated cost for your organizations services?
- Project Schedule: What documents, if any, will the subcontractor provide (eg Challenger Brand project schedule, quality plan etc)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
Step-by-step and complete Challenger Brand Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Challenger Brand project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Challenger Brand project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Challenger Brand project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Challenger Brand project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Challenger Brand project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Challenger Brand project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Challenger Brand project with this in-depth Challenger Brand Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Challenger Brand projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Challenger Brand and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Challenger Brand investments work better.
This Challenger Brand All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.