Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Change and Configuration Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Change and Configuration Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Change and Configuration Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Change and Configuration Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Change and Configuration Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Is the it component a piece of software either purchased, developed, or composed (reuse of other software components) that provides business functionality of a given service element or system?
- Are the requirements specifications of the customer as well as key personnel of the customer sufficiently considered, and are reviews of the requirements specification performed as necessary?
- Does the tool facilitate the automatic updating of the CMDB through the use of network and desktop discovery tools when Release CIs like software are distributed, transferred, or implemented?
- What are the options for a small to medium size IT organization that wants to enhance Configuration Management System to drive better service delivery, and have budget restraints?
- What detailed security requirements are implemented and tested in the quality assurance system as part of the system user roles and authorization administration deliverable?
- Does your organization already have a project/work established for completion of this project, or is your organization expecting vendors to develop the project/work plan?
- Is the configuration management data base tailored to manage the dynamic nature of virtual environments and support the needs for logical naming schemes and connections?
- Are project members working with a sense of responsibility judging from everyday behavior as opinions, the number of opinions voiced, and the quality of deliverables?
- Have you identified your preferred leadership and coaching styles and identified the key leadership behaviours and strategies you need to improve your effectiveness?
- Are all virtualization platforms and components under Configuration Management and monitored by automated compliance checkers or regularly reviewed for compliance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Change and Configuration Management book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Change and Configuration Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Change and Configuration Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Change and Configuration Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Change and Configuration Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Change and Configuration Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Change and Configuration Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Change and Configuration Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the role of counsel in the procurement process?
- Risk Audit: What are the risks that could stop you from achieving your KPIs?
- Cost Management Plan: Does all Change and Configuration Management project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and risk management perceived in the Change and Configuration Management project?
- Project Scope Statement: Will this process be communicated to the customer and Change and Configuration Management project team?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the gestation period for the Change and Configuration Management project with specific technology?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the cost accumulation system provide for summarization of indirect costs from the point of allocation to the contract total?
Step-by-step and complete Change and Configuration Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Change and Configuration Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Change and Configuration Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Change and Configuration Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Change and Configuration Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Change and Configuration Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Change and Configuration Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Change and Configuration Management project with this in-depth Change and Configuration Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Change and Configuration Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Change and Configuration Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Change and Configuration Management investments work better.
This Change and Configuration Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.