Help build an interlocking set of programs around Sustainability, Circular Economy, Security, Risk, and Resiliency, with Resiliency at the center of what you do .
More Uses of the Circular Economy Toolkit:
- Formulate: Circular Economy/sustainability analysis.
- Establish: how a Circular Economy aligns business value with environmental.
- Ensure you mastermind; lead with expertise in one of the core areas of sustainability/ Circular Economy, or security.
- Organize: Circular Economy/sustainability project management.
- Ensure you assess; lead coordination efforts on resource efficiency and Circular Economy with partners for the Programme.
- Diagnose how a Circular Economy Aligns Business Value with Environmental.
- Achieve your goals on sustainable product innovations that advance the Circular Economy.
- Guide: Circular Economy policy management.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Circular Economy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Circular Economy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Circular Economy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Circular Economy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Circular Economy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What are the common barriers that exist across multiple sectors that hinder the development and scaling of niche innovations that demonstrate possibility and effectiveness of a circular approach?
- What are the new strategies, processes, products and services, and business models companies are pursuing to eliminate waste and transition to the circular economy?
- What changes need to be made in terms of waste collection, regulations, and logistics in order to safeguard a high quality of secondary raw materials?
- Has your organization experienced increased enquiries/demand from customers for transparency around your practices relating to the circular economy?
- How are advances in artificial intelligence and robotics bringing you closer to a world in which humans and robots live and work together?
- Can the hybrid supply chain model along with social entrepreneurs innovate the fast fashion model to transform it in more sustainable?
- How do materials, sales and purchasing information flow from one business partner to another in the supply chain, cradle-to-cradle?
- How would materials be traced, lifecycle managed, what auditability is there and how can resources be monitored to ensure quality?
- How can companies redesign organizational structures to foster agility and innovation in a constantly changing business landscape?
- How close are technologies to simulating or overtaking human intelligence and what are the implications for industry and society?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Circular Economy book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Circular Economy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Circular Economy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Circular Economy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Circular Economy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Circular Economy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Circular Economy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Circular Economy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why should Circular Economy project managers strive to make jobs look easy?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Quality Audit: Health and safety arrangements; stress management workshops. How does your organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar Circular Economy projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core Circular Economy project team to complete Circular Economy project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Risk Data Sheet: Is the data sufficiently specified in terms of the type of failure being analyzed, and its frequency or probability?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in results-based evaluation?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you manage remotely to staff in other Divisions?
- Lessons Learned: Did the Circular Economy project improve the team members reputations, skills, personal development?
Step-by-step and complete Circular Economy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Circular Economy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Circular Economy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Circular Economy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Circular Economy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Circular Economy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Circular Economy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Circular Economy project with this in-depth Circular Economy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Circular Economy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Circular Economy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Circular Economy investments work better.
This Circular Economy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.