Work with operations, customer support and product to actively identify, track, manage and quantify emerging trends, create a holistic, data driven approach to monitor and reduce (or accept) trends.
More Uses of the Sharing Economy Toolkit:
- Manage: track service center expenditures through purchase orders, accruals and payment (ensure proper / timely cost recognition).
- Direct: conduct market research to stay current on industry and market trends and tailor approach to remain competitive.
- Warrant that your organization provides business with analytics and insights to support strategic and operational decision making, and in doing so, influences improved business performance and capital allocation decisions.
- Develop and deliver change management planning in support of new processes and framework to your Market teams.
- Pilot: partner with centres of expertise (coe) to support reward and talent and learning initiatives with managers and employees.
- Gather actionable customer insights to drive future marketing strategies and product innovation.
- Create and maintain a product backlog according to business case and organization strategy.
- Confirm your organization contributes to the overall effectiveness of financial analysis of the Asset Productivity function.
- Manage: rigorously use data to drive decision making, develop new approaches, evaluate program performance, and advocate for product changes that improve the accuracy of your fraud programs.
- Establish benchmarks and set internal and external policies, use tools and create training for efficient and accurate measurement and management of your Fraud programs.
- Develop a plan and drive technical skills capability improvement in the plant inspection and repair operatives.
- Establish: machine learning is a key element and you are scaling up the machine learning and data engineering team to provide key insights to drive your business forward.
- Ensure you lead automation technical Improvement Initiatives and equipment capacity increase initiatives and equipment replacement and new equipment installation.
- Head: design dimensions, measures, kpis and calculations to underpin self service reporting and analytics.
- Be the key person to drive continuous improvement at the plant and strengthen internal policies, procedures, and systems as it relates to quality.
- Ensure you lead an effective preventive maintenance systems implementation accompanied with a robust spares management system.
- Formulate: conduct data analysis, market research, and user research to identify new product opportunities.
- Support implementation and operations team throughout product development and deliveries related to operational scalability and mass digitization.
- Provide high touch employee service that meets expected service levels and business performance goals.
- Ensure you lead an effective preventive maintenance systems implementation accompanied with a robust spares management systems.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, and analytics teams to make swift and smart decisions, ensure successful product rollout and ultimately deliver for your customers.
- Manage work with shipping, production, and site leadership to ensure all pallet stock types are stored and labeled accordingly.
- Arrange that your organization continuous improvement of asset productivity kpis capex/sales, leakage, cycle time, compensation, etc.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sharing Economy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sharing Economy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sharing Economy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sharing Economy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 942 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sharing Economy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 942 standard requirements:
- In which economic system does the government have the smallest role, with almost all economic decisions left to individuals and businesses?
- Is your organization prepared for the increased competition that is required to attract and retain the future workforce?
- When using sharing platforms, do you prefer the item to be provided by an established organization or by peers?
- Is this simply a new way of doing business or does it offer you the opportunity to reshape your communities?
- Is it going to be just a fixed price, or an auction, or some other mechanism that sets the terms of trade?
- Which will be the biggest barriers to blockchain adoption in your industry in the three to five years?
- How do wages and working conditions compare with the already stated in more traditional types of work?
- Which kind of goods and services were shared in the past and which ones will be shared in the future?
- Are there new products, services or business models enabled by blockchain that you want to explore?
- If people are willing to participate in the sharing economy, what assets are they willing to share?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sharing Economy book in PDF containing 942 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sharing Economy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sharing Economy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sharing Economy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sharing Economy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sharing Economy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sharing Economy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sharing Economy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Sharing Economy project?
- Quality Audit: Are there appropriate means for intervening if necessary?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do you take the time to clearly define roles and responsibilities on Sharing Economy project tasks?
- Source Selection Criteria: When should debriefings be held and how should they be scheduled?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How can below standard performers be guided/developed to upgrade performance?
- Risk Audit: What are the strategic implications with clients when auditors focus audit resources based on business-level risks?
- Risk Management Plan: Are staff committed for the duration of the product?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a stakeholder management plan in place that covers topics?
- Project Charter: Sharing Economy project objective statement: what must the Sharing Economy project do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After how many days will the lease cost be the same as the purchase cost for the equipment?
Step-by-step and complete Sharing Economy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sharing Economy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sharing Economy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sharing Economy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sharing Economy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sharing Economy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sharing Economy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sharing Economy project with this in-depth Sharing Economy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sharing Economy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sharing Economy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sharing Economy investments work better.
This Sharing Economy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.